Biggest Loser Finale Tonight!

Options
1235»

Replies

• monteig
    monteig Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Every finale show seems like their first show ever! Did anyone see last year when all the female contestants were falling on the stage? I guess nobody tested that out....

And poor Allison is out there trying to manage a live show, which she is not used to.

I definitely would have preferred Tara or Mike to win, they all came so close to each other in pounds/%.

Agreed about Jerry...he is losing weight but I doubt he will ever get the elasticity back in his skin, so he looks like skin and bones...literally! It's great that he lost all that weight, but he does not look "well."

I hope that next season they go back to one hour episodes. It seems like they had to move to the two hour format to fit in all that product placement! It's really annoying...just get to the workouts and challenges already.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Did it not bother anyone that Helen sent her own daughter home? I was put off by her the rest of the season because I thought she acted so selfishly that episode. She seems like a nice woman, but that really made me wonder. I can't imagine ever seeking help at my daughter's expense.

Between Mike and Tara, that's a hard vote. I like them both. I don't see anyone beating Tara though. That girl can kick bootie big time!

I am with you on this. I would do ANYTHING for my children, especially if their health was on the line. I think Helen is selfish. Personally, I thought she looked scary last night. She looked older to me last night than she did when she started this journey.
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    I hope that next season they go back to one hour episodes. It seems like they had to move to the two hour format to fit in all that product placement! It's really annoying...just get to the workouts and challenges already.

ha ha ha! So true!!!! I constantly felt like I was watching The Truman Show!!! :laugh:
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Helen is way too skinny! ewww :sick:
    I hope she gains a few :tongue:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    UGH!! I can't believe that Helen won! She looked sick! Tara and Mike looks so great. I don't know who picked MIke's outfit out though... :laugh: The pants just weren't for me. haha He is a really good looking kid now though! It was such an inspiration to see how far most of the contestants have come.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Helen! :grumble:

I agree! She seems fake! Plus she did look anorexic!!!
    The episode where she sacrificed her daughter so she could stay is when I didn't like her anymore. Who would do that??? I would always want MORE for my child than for myself.

That is when she lost me too. What a selfish woman.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of you about how Helen looked. I remember reading something awhile ago about how Ryan from a previous season of BL was peeing blood right before the finale. Something about not eating solids for 10 days and not eating or drinking at all the last 24 hours before the finale. And look at him now!!! Who knows who did what or if it will even stay the same.

I think we will know the real winner later on. Then we will know who was doing it for the money and who was doing it for the best reason of all...their health.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Eric I think he won before Ali, He was on Oprah and he said he gained back 100 pounds. He was in it for the money but now says that he needs to do it for his health.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of you about how Helen looked. I remember reading something awhile ago about how Ryan from a previous season of BL was peeing blood right before the finale. Something about not eating solids for 10 days and not eating or drinking at all the last 24 hours before the finale. And look at him now!!! Who knows who did what or if it will even stay the same.

I think we will know the real winner later on. Then we will know who was doing it for the money and who was doing it for the best reason of all...their health.

gooood grief! :noway: :sick:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    UGH!! I can't believe that Helen won! She looked sick! Tara and Mike looks so great. I don't know who picked MIke's outfit out though... :laugh: The pants just weren't for me. haha He is a really good looking kid now though! It was such an inspiration to see how far most of the contestants have come.

I think he was going for the low rise jeans with the untucked shirt look. Then someone told him that he should tuck in the shirt to show off & it looked funny with the low rise jeans.
  • colliertoys
    colliertoys Posts: 17
    Options
    I agree that Helen looks disgusting and unhealthy. She said in an interview today that she hired 3 (did you hear me?) trainer once she got home. Maybe she should have hired 1 for her daughter so they could have shared the spot light a little. Of course, I'm a mom and my kids come first always.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Anybody else get really annoyed with how they ended the show? Three hours, THREE hours, mainly commercials and once they announce the winner...BAM! It's over! So annoying. They should have made more time after the announcement to talk to the final three. Didn't get to find out Tara's percentage. Didn't get to hear from the final three, nothing.

Yeah, I watched after having DVR-ed it. It took me less than 45 minutes. I even got to cut out a lot of the meaningless blather and manufactured drama - just got to the good parts. :wink:
    You are briliant!! Why didn't I do that???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I agree that Helen looks disgusting and unhealthy. She said in an interview today that she hired 3 (did you hear me?) trainer once she got home. Maybe she should have hired 1 for her daughter so they could have shared the spot light a little. Of course, I'm a mom and my kids come first always.
    I agree with you! I couldn't stand that she sacrificed her daughter that way!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I was also disappointed in the ending! It's like you said it ended without them talking to anyone so I wasn't happy. And I wanted Tara to win so badly! I thought she deserved it the most especially since she won almost all of the other challenges.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I can't stand Helen! :grumble:

I agree! She seems fake! Plus she did look anorexic!!!
    The episode where she sacrificed her daughter so she could stay is when I didn't like her anymore. Who would do that??? I would always want MORE for my child than for myself.

That is when she lost me too. What a selfish woman.

Ditto. I never really like Ron but I give him props on always making sure it was known that his son was more important than he was.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options

That's exactly what I thought about Helen - that she probably did a major fast and was severely dehydrated. I did that several times when I had to weigh in for the military. One can easily drop 15 or more pounds in a week doing that. But I can only imagine the havoc it plays on your body and obviously, I'm still here, so it didn't teach me anything lol.
  • SummerBaby73
    SummerBaby73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Man, Tara and Mike look AWESOME and so does Jerry and Kristin. Especiallly Kristin, I wanted her to win so badly!! I love her!!

HELEN=GAG!!! I can't stand her and she looked ill. She got too skinny and even more fake!!!!

I totally agree! When Kristin got the boot I was SOOO bummed! I really liked her...She was so spunky & I absolutely love the hair! As for Helen...I COULDN'T STAND HER! Especially when she came out on stage for the first time....Urrgh she seem so stuck up & phony(sp?). I wanted to jump through the television and slap the ish out of her!!!
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Man, Tara and Mike look AWESOME and so does Jerry and Kristin. Especiallly Kristin, I wanted her to win so badly!! I love her!!

HELEN=GAG!!! I can't stand her and she looked ill. She got too skinny and even more fake!!!!

I totally agree! When Kristin got the boot I was SOOO bummed! I really liked her...She was so spunky & I absolutely love the hair! As for Helen...I COULDN'T STAND HER! Especially when she came out on stage for the first time....Urrgh she seem so stuck up & phony(sp?). I wanted to jump through the television and slap the ish out of her!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

"slap the ish out of her" - :laugh: :laugh: I'm so stealing that!! :laugh:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i recently read in the OK mag. with an interview with Helen and it said her doctor thinks she should gain about 15 pounds and she is considered underweight...

Tara should have won hands down.

Mike looked hot. hehe.

Jerry did look really sick :(

Kristen looked amazing. was so proud, she seemed to struggle alot on the show.

And I still love daniel, his partner not so much. but he always made me smile :)