I need inspiration. Any 5'5 girls out there?

Options
12346»

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Technically I'm 5'4 1/2, but I round up, lol. My lowest adult weight was 140lbs and I was a 6/8 at that. I think I looked thin and people told me I looked thin. My muscley thighs kind of prevent me from going lower than that. My ultimate goal now is 145. Sounds high, but I think I look good at that weight.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    So if I'm a size 16 and I'm 194 what size do you guys think I would be if I lost 50 pounds and got down to 145?

This is a really difficult question because I'm also 5'5, 191 lbs, and a size 14. We might be the same height and close to the same weight, but we're all built differently.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5, highest weight was 175, currently 148/149 and still working my way down.
    P90X baby! :)
  • kimberlyhoffxo
    kimberlyhoffxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, starting weight/ highest weight was 246, and now I'm 133lbs! GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!

Screenshot2012-09-02at71535PM.png
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started out at 173. I'm very small boned and not very heavily muscled (though I'm working on that!) so I looked quite heavy at that weight. My original goal weight was 128, but I lost another 8 lbs. and have been maintaining at around 120 lbs. for a little over a year now. That seems to be a good weight for me. My profile pic was taken last week.

Good luck! :-)
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    thats a good goal. im 5'5.5" my goal is about 130-140 .but i care more about fitting in my clothes than what the scale says. id be happy in a size 6/7 pants and small or medium shirts instead of large shirts and seize 11 pants lol. i started out about 172. down to 151 now.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    5'5.5", HW 276, CW 164, and according to doc's chart based on my large frame, my ideal weight would be about 145. However, I am working toward 18-20% bf, no matter what weight that turns out to be.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and shooting for 140. Currently weighing in at 148. Take into account your shape (i.e hour glass, or pear) and your frame ( i.e are you large, medium, or small framed). Maybe even discuss with your doctor how much he/she thinks you should weigh too :smile:
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 22 years old. My highest weight was 181 pounds and my MFP starting weight was 174. I've yo-yoed a bit but most of it was from the challenges with eating in college. I'm out now and living on my own which will really give me an opportunity to get into good habits. Right now I weight 160 lbs (20 lb loss) and my goal weight is 130.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    me! me! ADD ME! 5'5 with about 30 pounds to go! :)
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    So if I'm a size 16 and I'm 194 what size do you guys think I would be if I lost 50 pounds and got down to 145?

Its so interesting how we hold our weight. Im 247 and am a size 18. Im 5'4 but thats close enough to 5'5 lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!