Strength training gave me big manly muscles! (or not)

Options

Replies

• katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    You look amazing !!! A true inspiration ... Haha.. Not manly at all .. Not that there is anything wrong with manly muscles ..haha :)
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!!!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look great, if these are manly muscles I want 'em
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So glad you are proud of those sexy muscles you have worked so hard to get. I hate when women while about not wanting muscles. It's so way sexier to be shaped than round!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    congrats on all your hard work. I don't see manly muscles btw. Looking grrrrrreat!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Thank you (meaning all of you) so much!
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    You look Amazing Cory!! I love the Polka Dot Dress. I hope that when I get to my goal weight I look just like you!
  • loricolwill
    loricolwill Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What do you do for strength training? Machines? Free weights? Push-ups? What's your secret? I need some serious help with the arms.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    What do you do for strength training? Machines? Free weights? Push-ups? What's your secret? I need some serious help with the arms.
    At first it was mostly body weight exercises and machines but now I use the free weights. I love bench presses. I have really poor form (long legs, little feet) so I am still working on that for squats and deadlifts and, while I'm trying to improve my form, I continue to use the machines for the bulk of my lower body strength; however, I use free weights and body weight for upper body exercises.
  • Rikjames
    Rikjames Posts: 8
    Options
    Truly amazing transformation.
    Well done.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    you are amazing ! i am speechless right now.. what an awesome job , commitment and willpower.. i am happy you are here for the inspiration that you are
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! And you give me hope that my arms may someday look like yours!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • bruc_yan
    bruc_yan Posts: 1
    Options
    amazing
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely incredible! You must be so proud of yourself!!

Oh, and I want that blue polka dot dress sooooo bad!!!!
  • vp100
    vp100 Posts: 1
    Options
    im soo interested in how this worked for you. Ive been working soo hard on zumba 3 to 4 days a week for a year a little loss. I now changed my diet as well but somethings missing. How did u start strength training?
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    014.jpg

This pic reminds me of:

Wonder_Woman_animated.JPG

Hahaha, so true! that is possibly the most awesome thing (and compliment) ever!
  • srsakthivel
    Options
    Amazing.... :noway: :love: :noway:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I just saw all these nice comments that popped up overnight. Thank you, everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!