Options

Replies

• Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look spectacular! :-)
  • Joytriker
    Options
    I needed to see that today! I am 64 and have lso been on every diest imaginable! I've been battling my weight since my second child was born nearly 36 years ago. You are inspirational! My downfall is getting the exercise in. I know it will help my weight loss but I can find every excuse under the sun not to. Last year I took off 35 pounds (starting at 205). The holidays put 10 pounds back on and by the time I got serious I had 186 staring at me from the scale. So from today on, no excuses!
    Thank yoou!:flowerforyou:
  • jellybean482004
    jellybean482004 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! What an inspiration you are to us. We are so proud of you!! Happy MFP Birthday to you!!
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    WELL DONE. My mum is 59, and she is struggling to lose weight, so I have emailed your posst to her, hoping it might inspire her to get started.
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, so much happier and obviously so much slimmer, not to mention 10 years younger if not more.

You also have a right glow to you.

Well done, what an inspiration to all of us regardless of our ages x
  • lisag418
    lisag418 Posts: 5
    Options
    Look at all of those inches and pounds lost, my goodness!! Even better though, the big smile on your face :) you have made amazing progress, thank you for sharing your story and being an inspiration to so many on this site!
  • fritoslave
    Options
    Great Job!! Very inspirational. Thx. for posting :smile:
  • kriggs1976
    kriggs1976 Posts: 117
    Options
    OMW you are simply awesome! Nothing needs to be said except Kudos to you!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss. Congratulations. :smile:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!! Always nice to see another one of us 50+s taking their lives back! You look terrific! Bet you feel about 10 years younger, too, right? Soooo much easier to get out and do things!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love you!!! Well done!! :happy: :heart:
  • Sweetlvr
    Sweetlvr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You should feel like a great success! I am 64 and know how hard it is to take it off. I am struggling along, and really enjoy seeing us seasoned seniors doing great. Not only do you look great, I'll bet your health is much better too!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow! your story is Amazing! I am also 55 but i am only 4'10 and i am heavier than when you started. I really gt encouraged by these success stories. Thanks for sharing!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and younger! What an inspiration!
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for inspiration. ( i am also 55)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • EliseVanca
    EliseVanca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your hardwork & dedication!
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations on your success! How much you've changed! You have stayed dedicated for a whole year and what awesome results! Thank you for sharing your journey! You looked oh so beautiful at the start and even more so now! Great job! :D ... Judy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!