Replies

• ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Megclark37
    Megclark37 Posts: 111
    Options
    SO inspiring! What does your HILT look like?!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed & inspired!!

About how long each day (time wise) were you lifting? I just joined Gold's Gym and I'm trying to step away from the cardio and hit the Circuit Machines, but it's hard to do, even though I know I need to. I'm thinking about doing the machines 2 of the days that I go and mostly cardio on the other 2 days, but I don't know if that would be more beneficial than 20 minutes cardio and 20 minutes weights. (I go on my lunch break so I only have about 45 minutes total to workout).

I would love your opinion.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I wish I would've done this back when I was 26. I dieted instead of lifting and that was my downfall. I could've saved myself decades of struggling.

I'm so happy for you that you figured this out at your age.
    (I'm 51 so forgive me for saying "at your age" :flowerforyou: :happy: )
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed & inspired!!

About how long each day (time wise) were you lifting? I just joined Gold's Gym and I'm trying to step away from the cardio and hit the Circuit Machines, but it's hard to do, even though I know I need to. I'm thinking about doing the machines 2 of the days that I go and mostly cardio on the other 2 days, but I don't know if that would be more beneficial than 20 minutes cardio and 20 minutes weights. (I go on my lunch break so I only have about 45 minutes total to workout).

I would love your opinion.

Thank you!! I go to golds also lol :) I'd concentrate more on lifting then cardio, you burn more calories!! :) but I do think cardio is important for overall health.
  • Abrasue
    Options
    Awesome!

I wish I would've done this back when I was 26. I dieted instead of lifting and that was my downfall. I could've saved myself decades of struggling.

I'm so happy for you that you figured this out at your age.
    (I'm 51 so forgive me for saying "at your age" :flowerforyou: :happy: )

Too cute :) thank you! I love seeing "seasoned" women at the gym, y'all inspire ME!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    oh, its on! i am making a plan tonight to add weights. i have gotten a bit lazy and have found myself in a rut. Thanks for posting, its just what i needed.

Get it girl!! :)
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Your abs are amazing!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    What do you do for your core???? It's AMAZING!
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOWWW you look fantastic!!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    What do you do for your core???? It's AMAZING!

I do weighted crunches (the machine) using about 35-40lbs, 2 sets of 20. Then 20 side crunches (each side) on the exercise ball and then 20 reg. Crunches. Then I do 30 leg lifts and then finish out with 20 weighted lat exercises (20 each side).
  • JLyLuc
    JLyLuc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That is awesome results for one month!!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look great
  • Rosemarose
    Rosemarose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Nice. Really nice.
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing results for one month. I just joined a group here on MFP, the New Lifting for Women. Hoping to get some pointers to tone up. :) Great job.
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Phenominal!
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome... you are helping me reaffirm the fact that I have been eating WAY too many carbs.

I wont be able to get as low as you are on the carbs but I am for sure going to cut down.

Thank you for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!