OMG!! Almost punched this guy @ gym!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I pick things up and put them down, Sounds like the meathead from the gym commercial. This guy must be a tool.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Also, as a female, you typically want to tone rather than bulk anyway. To lose weight without toning is not a good idea. Everybody needs weight training whether it is for bulking or toning. With a toning regimen, you never go to very heavy weights (though some women like to do that and that is fine)... My wife does a toning regimen which is light weights with high reps. It does her a lot of good. Keep doing what you are doing, report this guy... He has the problem, you don't.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Not all guys are idiots, just most of them...quote]

no, not even most of them.....but the ones that are, are pretty spectacular. Like this guy at the gym. Probably wonders why he doesn't have a woman at home.....
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    omgggg....i think i would have been stunned if someone like that said that to me! cudos to you for keeping your cool and not punching him in the face!
  • rcramer7
    rcramer7 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    People like this is why I don't like people. What a f-stick. And I'll tell you he's lucky I didn't witness it cause he would've went home crying!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I would of told him to f**k off!!! x