weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• deer37
    deer37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and here are my results after losing 114lbs! Check out my blog if you want. :] http://healthychoices-for-life.blogspot.com/

213217363578681336_XFE5VtXE_f.jpg

wow! you look unreal. i am going to check out your blog!
  • misssparta
    Options
    Same height as you! =) Finding inspiring photos of short skinny girls is near impossible! =<
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have tears! It is so encouraging to see other shorties who have actually made it happen and have reached their goals. Just what I needed to start out a new month. I am 5'2" - SW 160, currently 145 - so I'm halfway there. I carry 99% of my weight right around the middle, so I do find it discouraging as I don't see much change - yet!!! :) Thanks for the inspiration, ladies - you are all amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Power901.jpg

I hope I did that right...

Anyway, here are my stats.

Ht: 5'2"
    SW: 165
    CW: 150
    GW: 135
    UGW: 125-130

I have been using the Beachbody Power90 program and eating roughly 1350 cals per day, including exercise cals.
  • VLady79
    VLady79 Posts: 5
    Options
    bump
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png

Wow! Just... wow.
  • d99naa
    d99naa Posts: 1
    Options
    Truly inspirational photo's - well done. Hopefully I too can post photo's similar to that soon!!
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png

Thanks so Much for posting! So excited... I'm also 5'1" and started at 215 (had already lost 7.5 lbs before joining MFP) Your pictures are so inspiring! And you Look FABULOUS! That B & W dress is Awesome! Congrats on all your hard work- Well Done! :)
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chrissyrn04
    chrissyrn04 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks soooo amazing! Thanks for posting the pics... I just went through all of them and now feel ready and motivated to stay out of the break room that is filled with pastries!

Im 5"1 and started at 202... currently 167 but still have a ways to go.
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    Also here is my progress from doing the 30 day shred for 4 weeks too :)

Week1-4-2.jpg

I am sooo motivated, thank you for posting this! I am also doing the 30 day shred, only on day 5 but if this is how i will reduce my waist i will not stop! Change is amazing, you look very good, congratulations! :)
  • Tashymash
    Tashymash Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW LADIES!!!!
    I was so pleased when i found this thread i promptly went and read every post! SUCH an inspiration!!!
    I'm 5 foot 3 so not much over, i weight currently 215 pounds and have been on MFP for nearly 2 weeks, lost 3 pound in first week, yet to know 2nd. Last year i lost nearly 3 stone (I was 18 stone, down to 15 stone 2), then kinda fell by the wayside and when i found MFP, i was fluctuating between 15 stone 7 and 15 stone 9! I foundthis site to be really helpful and also motivating so my next goal is 175 pounds. I want to see what i'm like there as i haven't been that weight in years and have no idea what i'll look like. Always been a big girl so i don't mind a bit of extra weight, but want to be fitter and healthier and suchlike. And just want to be able to walk into any shop and buy clothes that may fit! Will post photos at some point of me when i was bigger and my progress as time goes on. All you shorties are BEAUTIFUL whether you are at goal or not, you'll get there some day :)
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Everybody looks great . I am still a work in progress. Am 5ft2in. Started in 2010 at 240 lbs and am currently around 184-185lbs. Feel free to add me. I am hoping to get down to at least 140-150lbs. What were keys to your success ? Did you workout alot ? Any tips ?
  • nikiafter
    nikiafter Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for posting your pictures. They are so inspiring. I hope one day I can share too. It has given me the motivation to get back track again.
    Thanks,
    Niki
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Whitneygallien, you carry your weight well you def. didn't look like 212. Do you do a lot of strength training? You look fit, but still feminine thats my goal.
  • pookiebear11
    pookiebear11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I am 5'2. I haven't reached my goal weight yet, but I'm proud of where I have gotten so far. I am thinner than I was in high school, and I thought I was fit then. Everyone on here looks amazing! :) Way to go!!

Before-After.jpg

Before-After2.jpg

Holy sweet baby Jesus!!! You look amazing! :noway:
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3

167 lbs
    weddingpic.jpg

NSSPLITPIC.jpg

flexphoto1.jpg-137 lbs

flexphoto-3.jpg
  • laura_lynn66
    laura_lynn66 Posts: 175
    Options
    You look awesome! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!