weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• orangebreeze
    orangebreeze Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Love! I'm 5'2" and 162lbs. Trying to get down to 135lbs for now. Would love to be a teeny tiny 113lbs again like I was 6 yrs ago but seeing how HOT some of you are at 137 and 139 gives me hope if I focus on weight training!
  • ladybugh
    ladybugh Posts: 14
    Options
    These stories are amazing!! I will have gather some photos to document mine too as I think you can see it in my face and also people at work have noticed.

My height is 5'1"

SW: 157
    CW: 135
    GW: 125
    UGW: 120

I was calorie counting and walking. I've now joined an athletic club and am working out 4-5 days a week so hopefully those last stubborn lbs will come off. :-)
  • ccynthia9891
    ccynthia9891 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow. It's so encouraging seeing these before and after photos. I've just started my weight loss journey.
  • amatiq
    amatiq Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Girl, lookin' good!
  • amatiq
    amatiq Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your wedding pic is gorgeous. Your waist is so defined!!
  • mombutt25
    mombutt25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 5'2" and can't wait to post my success story! Thanks for the motivation!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and want to lose my belly fat and muffin top! I know it'll be a struggle and it probably won't go away for awhile, but did anyone have this problem? It's the last part to come off, but I don't know how long it'll take? I'm hoping to notice some change by the end of August as in maybe fat loss in arms, face and breasts since I think those are usually the first to go on me.

edit: also you ladies are looking good! Def motivation to keep going!
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    bump... this is awesome!
  • Gaubelau
    Gaubelau Posts: 24
    Options
    Bump
    Hello
    I m 5'2 and still haven t lost any weight in 6 months on mfp. I lost 2 dress sizes though and look different!
    I am still too shy to post pics, the before one I have are just plain horrible...
    But I would to see more pics, it s so motivating!
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi ,I am 5ft 2 and weigh 68k .i am new to this and just added the app.would like to add friends similar height
    Alicemarieed
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great .well done.gives me encouragement look at your pics thank you.i am also 5ft 2
  • Gaubelau
    Gaubelau Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 5'2 too...
    The cross trainer 45 min 5 times a week is doing a great job for my muffin tops and bingo wings (in 3 months). For the belly, TRX training 12 min 3 times a week and 30 min twice a week is working but it s slow and hard....if you know any tricks or tips,...I ll have them :-)
    Running helped my general posture and legs so that my belly is less obvious....
    That routine seem to work for me but again, I m willing to try anything :-)
    I still haven t lost any weight in 6 months on mfp but I feel and look different... this is a long process for me...:-)
    Hope this helps, let me know :-)
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your pictures. I saved them for when I need some inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Here's my newest:

170ish:
    IMG_0276.jpg

Today, 138.5:
    weight1.jpg

I'd like to loose 8 more pounds... maybe 5 more after that but we'll see.

ETA, excuse my messy butt bathroom, lol.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    13435025368170.jpg

4 11" This is only a 7lb difference between the two...But a 11.5+ inch difference. Still 9lbs to go.
  • kalimodel
    kalimodel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Originally started MFP at 224 lbs currently 216. Goal Weight is 125-130. I'm giving myself till next April. These photos have been very motivating. Keep it coming!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm only 4'11" so it's great hearing all your stories. The highest weight I've ever been was 163 lbs. On my small frame of 4'11", that's A LOT and considered obese! Currently, I am 153 lbs. and working really hard on getting down to the ideal , healthy weight for my height: 110 lbs. My goal is to get to 110 lbs. by Thanksgiving by doing the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and 6 Week 6 Pack on a daily basis as well as walking 30 minutes 5 days a week. I am also eating 6 small, balanced meals per day. So far, it's been great!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, and I still have a long LONG way to go, but here is my progress picture so far:

before-after-july-2012-smaller.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!