Kids Are Weird

Options

Replies

• Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    my daughter told me that she was wearing invisible underwear the other day when i asked her why she didn't have any on. but this is the same 4 year old that came home from preschool and told me that preschool was done wonders for her social life.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, my son was throwing a ball @ the wall and it was getting kinda close to our clock.

Before I could say anything my daughter said:

"Christian, stop throwing that ball! You're gonna hit the c-o-c-k!"

She left out the L in clock and said c-o-c-k instead!

I had to walk out of the room! :laugh:
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm constantly telling my 11 month to stop "kissing" the dogs because all he does is open his mouth and dogs lick in there...yuck!! But I had to do that with my daughter when she was little too. I try to explain that we don't tongue kiss the doggies...eww!!

My 5 year old says the most random things though and it's hilarious. We took her to BK (a while ago) and she proceeded to inform me that a hamburger is a "killed cow" and her milk is a "squeezed cow" How do they come up with these things!!! :)
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I had to tell my two year old that He is not a chicken head, despite what his brother tells him. LOL
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My husband's 2 little nieces come over and spend the night on occasion, and we pretended to be cats once... they LOVE it and want to be cats every single time now, and hiss and play and fight with one another... fun stuff! I take pics of them as "cats" and email them their pics later :)
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Stop sniffing people and stop licking your sister. Crazy kids in my house for sure.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    "Stay out of the oven!"

My kids were playing hide and seek and when my daughter looked at the oven, I knew what was on her mind. She was 7 at the time.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

*snip*

I've had to tell my 8 yo (when he gets naked to get in the shower) to stop swinging his penis around (seriously, on purpose and thinks its hilarious!).

I don't think they outgrow this.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    I had to tell my two year old that He is not a chicken head, despite what his brother tells him. LOL

i literally laughed out loud @ this one!:laugh:
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    what a funny thread!

funniest thing i can think of saying to my son - 'no i will not lick your bum ! '

he had been watching lion king where simba gets a lick on his rump from his mum! ( he was about 2 1/2 at the time, but we were staying in a hotel, dread to think if anyone in the next room heard :laugh:
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    It is not ok to "adjust" yourself while you are singing in the front of the church.
    (My 5 year old)
    This is the worst, I can't keep track of most as he is constantly coming up with something new
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    my face hurts from laughing! love this thread
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old did something he shouldn't have and when we asked him why he said "Because I love doing things I have no business doing" We laughed so hard
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    So, I have to tell a little back story first. My son, who will be 3 soon, has a "girlfriend" who adores princess movies. She has been known to tell him AND her parents that he is her prince. I hadn't heard him say anything to this affect until the other night while he was in the bath tub and I was washing his hair. I had just put the shampoo on and he scooted away from me, stood up, and looked in the mirror. As he was messing around with the bubbles on his head, he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I'm a prince. I'm Sophie's prince." Yes, I am sure you can imagine the look on my face when he said it...Little stinker
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    My kids are responsible for setting the table, making drinks, etc. for dinner. My 17 year old son is a competitive swimmer and one evening I'm doing the usual "get down here and do your jobs" yell. The 17 year old didn't come and didn't come so finally I'm like "what is he doing?!?" and his brother reports that he is in the bathroom shaving his legs (for his swim meet the next day). So I yell upstairs "Alex, quit shaving your legs and get down here and make the drinks!". Yeah, not what I ever expected to have to say to my teenage son.

I've also had to tell them "stop peeing on the plantation shutters in the bathroom". sigh, no aim.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I like the fact its getting warmer so I can tell my girls that the ice cream van only plays a tune to tell you its run out of ice cream. he he BAD MUMMY!!!!

Excellent!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    "Can i please have a ham sandwich but without the ham".....love it!
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options

*snip*

I've had to tell my 8 yo (when he gets naked to get in the shower) to stop swinging his penis around (seriously, on purpose and thinks its hilarious!).

I don't think they outgrow this.

No I have seen grown men doing that. It is like..really it didn't fall off.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    "Can i please have a ham sandwich but without the ham".....love it!

He he. Or a cheesburger with no cheese :)
  • greeden
    greeden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My wife and I were watching our two year old niece when our 4 year old comes and tells us:

"I was being a cat and smelled her but. It smelled like poop."