30 Day Shred...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find this dvd anywhere??? Walmart folks looked at me like I was nuts when I asked if they had it.

I got mine at Walmart. It was in the exercise section with the yoga mats and weights. Good luck finding it! It is a great dvd!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Join "30 Day Shred March 19" We can do it!!!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started today..Second go round, but plan on finishing this time..Good luck everyone.
  • smcintron85
    Options
    Im starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow also!!
  • FemmeJolie
    FemmeJolie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just got my 30DS dvd and Jillian Michaelmas weights and matt but I'm getting my tooth pulled on tuesday so I can't start until after then (I've never had a tooth pulled, I'm not sure how long it'll take for me to recooperate) but I wish I could start tomorrow too.
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've done 4 days already! :) Couldnt walk the third day so I had to take a break for the day, but its easier now. Jillian is one tough woman! Loving the burn though and really look forward to some results. :smile:
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started tonight as well with my entire family watching me from the couch. Talk about motivation to finish... boy did I have it, as well as a standing ovation when it was finally over and I collapsed on the floor! lol. I made it through! Only 29 days to go!

:laugh: Oh my gosh, I love this, that is so awesome...I have no idea what your family looks like but I"m just picturing a bunch of random people sitting on a sofa! Talk about motivation!!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • sweetaj
    sweetaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I did level1, day2 last night. I'm sore as ALL he!! today!! omg! I presume i keep going, no rest day right? It's 30 days straight?

....I swore a good deal at that woman last night...:laugh: I dont mind the jumping jacks, the girl push ups I have to do cuz I can't do the real ones yet, or even the butt kicks.... but that one about 1/2 way through where you have the hand weights , and you lunge to either side and lift the weights to eye level... holy **** if i had the strength it would've been hurled thru the tv! LOL

Good luck everyone!
  • SMK715
    SMK715 Posts: 108
    Options
    :/ I think Im the only guy... whatever, Im in. Finished my first day today. I have really bad tendonitis in my foot so this is gonna be tough, but ill manage. Im only doing 5 days/week. I have a hip disorder so I value my weekend rest ;) Not sure if Im going to post pictures. That strongly depends on my results. Good luck to everyone!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I woke up this morning in so much pain! I expected my arms to hurt, not my butt! It hurts so good! :)
  • woodstockmom
    woodstockmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just finished day one! Here we go!!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just started today. This is the second time around as I did it in February too. What a remarkable difference today was compared to the last time that I started. I am definitely much more in shape!! My goal is to try to do more with Natalie this time because last time I pretty much stuck to Anita.
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I just wanted to post the same topic. Great! I am definitely with you!
    Honestly? I am afraid to share pictures at all, but I'll do it after first 30 days.
    Love to see you all here!

O.
  • redjen
    redjen Posts: 12
    Options
    Dvd arrived this morning so i'm starting today!
    Will take the dreaded 'before' picture before i start the first session.
  • csmith9320
    Options
    I'm in... Day 5.
  • stacygb
    stacygb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 1...not too bad! going to take the "before" pictures now...YIKES!!
  • Addison2409
    Addison2409 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm in:) I can have a pic up tomorrow!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Ok, I did it. I can't find it in the database to enter my calories...help please! Does it go under cardio or strength? Thanks!
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    One of the few guys...I started today...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!