30 Day Shred...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just bought my DVD tonight. I am starting it tomorrow! I have seen some awesome results and I hope I can have the same results.
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am doing it. Starting today. Add me as a friend. I need all the support.
  • DanyelePalmer
    Options
    well i guess ill be a day behind you guys lol im starting tonight!
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I'm a day behind :) Bring on the shred :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Me too!
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    have you ever seen newborn calf? How does it stand? --> shaking legs

I was such a calf when taking shower after first section of the first level of 30 Day Shred. Oh, my legs were shaking....
  • chasity09
    chasity09 Posts: 18
    Options
    i just ordered mine today i cant wait to start it!!!
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    im in! mine should be here 2moro il post before and after wen im done xx
  • anaowens08
    Options
    I AM!!! started today! Good Luck!
  • chelgross
    Options
    I just ordered it and should get it in the mail no later than next Tuesday. I have been watching what I eat and walking for the last 1 1/2 years at that time I weighed 205 lbs. I am 5' 7". Since then I have lost 30 lbs, gained 10 and now lost 6 of that 10. My goal is lose a total of 50 lbs. I have walked in two 5K's in the last year. I have NEVER wanted to exercise before. The only exercise I do is walk but feel so good when I do walk.

I am 40 years old and married and have a 13 year old son who is the best son in the world!!!!
    I DECIDED WHEN I WEIGHED 205 LBS I WOULD NOT GET ANY FATTER!!!! I have a great friend that started exercising and eating better. She got me on the right track. We are each other's "keeper" when it comes to weight loss/exercise. We check in every Friday and off and on during the week.

I want to lose weight to stay healthy but also to look REALLY good.

I will post before and after pics after my 30 days.

Would LOVE to keep up with you and see how you are doing on the 30 Day Shred!!

Michele
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Yea, it will definitely do that to you. My problem was my arms. They felt like noodles once Jillian was done with me. Lol.
    Ladies and gentlemen,

I was such a calf when taking shower after first section of the first level of 30 Day Shred. Oh, my legs were shaking....
  • Kenyora
    Kenyora Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today was Day Two of Level One For me! I would totally love to join you guys!
    I find that some of the exercises are really hard like I think I am going to spontaneously combust and others are ridiculously easy and I don't feel much of, if any, a burn.... so odd :)
  • Mariecs2012
    Options
    I am in .. will start after work tommorow. :laugh:
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm in, have done it a couple times, but still need to do level 1 for a while before going to level 2
  • jguad
    jguad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the 30 day plan from???
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen,

You just made me feel a lot better knowing it wasn't just me.
  • ashleyv327
    Options
    L1D2 on the shred and I love it so far! I have 2 Mexico vacations this year and would like to be at my goal by the 2nd one (November)

60 pounds to go!

5681587.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Grlpowers
    Grlpowers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on l1d8 today. I am keeping at this since i want to see awesome results like lots of other people had. Day 1 and 2 were rough but it has gotten way easier. Those lateral raises still get me though. I hope in 22 more days to have lost some inches.
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    im in! mine should be here 2moro il post before and after wen im done xx

jut finished d1lv1 all i can say is.......... wow,it wasnt easy but i gave it all i had.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!