30 Day Shred...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• mousecat84
    Options
    So, my first day was tonight! It was not as bad as I was expecting, but I was sweating so very much! Note to self: buy a yoga mat! It was slippy to the max, but I did do it on a tiled floor...
    I also do bootcamp usually 3 nights a week, so my plan is to do her on the days I'm not at bootcamp. This plan also includes one rest day, and to do each level 10 times... Ergo this will probably take longer than most people on here will take, but I hope I will not be the only one! Haha

I look forward to seeing everyone's results! :) bring it on!!!
  • mathewsbambina
    Options
    I started 30 DS on Monday and said "man, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow-- heck I'm already sore!" Didn't know what "sore" meant until I woke up yesterday morning to intense pain. Did day 2 (level 1) yesterday through the pain and was happy I did it, but could barely get my body up out of a chair or couch all day! Going up and down stairs was a HUGE challenge (especially down) and it still is today. I plan on doing day 3 (level 1) today, but I'm hoping I don't die while doing it!

Also, has anyone lost weight with this dvd? I have been able to lose weight without even working out (though I usually do work out) but yet I haven't lost 1 ounce starting this dvd. I haven't taken measurements (though I guess I should) but I'm just curious if more people lose weight with this or lose inches.
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started last night!! I hope to keep my motivation and get it done. I mean it's only 30 or so days right. LOL I keep telling myself that anyways. :) Hubby did it with m last night and he said "We're doing this every night?" Yep! LOL It'll be hard cause on Monday his brothers come to visit for a week but SHOOT we'll all just do it then. :P (I'm so mean). Then Hubby will be out of town for 8 days but I hope to keep it up on my own. I figure by then I'll be stronger and can knock it out. :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    People do lose weight, but I have seen more lose inches. The inch loss during this time is crazy. The results are amazing. Who knew 30 days could change your body so much?
    I started 30 DS on Monday and said "man, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow-- heck I'm already sore!" Didn't know what "sore" meant until I woke up yesterday morning to intense pain. Did day 2 (level 1) yesterday through the pain and was happy I did it, but could barely get my body up out of a chair or couch all day! Going up and down stairs was a HUGE challenge (especially down) and it still is today. I plan on doing day 3 (level 1) today, but I'm hoping I don't die while doing it!

Also, has anyone lost weight with this dvd? I have been able to lose weight without even working out (though I usually do work out) but yet I haven't lost 1 ounce starting this dvd. I haven't taken measurements (though I guess I should) but I'm just curious if more people lose weight with this or lose inches.
  • mathewsbambina
    Options
    Thanks! Good to know. My scale hasn't budget at all but I already did day 3 and woke up this morning and noticed my legs look a little smoother than before. I'm hoping it's just not my wishful thinking! lol
    People do lose weight, but I have seen more lose inches. The inch loss during this time is crazy. The results are amazing. Who knew 30 days could change your body so much?
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options

You will lose weight, it you are still following a good eating plan. I am also doing cardio with the 30 day shred. So I expect to keep losing weight. I think you will see more inches lost, than just the weight loss in general.
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    im in! mine should be here 2moro il post before and after wen im done xx

jut finished d1lv1 all i can say is.......... wow,it wasnt easy but i gave it all i had.

d2lv1 ouch ouch ouch! was so sore this morn but worked through it,glad i did it in the morn cos the pain im in now? i would een try lol nice to kno im working my body tho
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am starting it monday!!!
  • ceh2433
    ceh2433 Posts: 35
    Options
    I ordered mine today! Hoping it will be here from Amazon soon!!!
  • Patty1030
    Patty1030 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS last night and OMG, I was about to DIE...I was HUFFING AND PUFFING!!!! She is one tuff cookie! I finished the 20 minutes because I had the hubby pushing me and motivating me but if he wouldnt have been there I probably would have stoped with in the first 5 minutes! I know it will get easier but in all honestly I thought it wasnt going to be that hard...i used the 5 pound weights and my arms were KILLING me at night!
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    im in! mine should be here 2moro il post before and after wen im done xx

jut finished d1lv1 all i can say is.......... wow,it wasnt easy but i gave it all i had.

d2lv1 ouch ouch ouch! was so sore this morn but worked through it,glad i did it in the morn cos the pain im in now? i would een try lol nice to kno im working my body tho

did day 4 today,i was much more comfortable,sweating so hard my eyes were stinging.the last 5 min were done with my eyes closed lol!
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! i just started this and i think see everyone do it together would help a lot.
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    I started yeterday!! ::happy: Done day 2 today and it was harder today than yesterday because I am so sore!! I am also using 3kg weights as that is all I have!!
    I think Ill post my before, during and after pics at the end! But itll be great to motivate each other now to continue! :happy:
    xxx
  • eileent01
    Options
    I am in what do I have to do????
  • lormartin1
    lormartin1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see everyone who is also doing the 30DS. I just finished Level 1 today and plan to start Level 2 tomorrow (scared cuz everyone says its a beast) I will say that it definitely got easier after the 5th day and I'm amazed at how my endurance has improved! I nearly threw up the first day, lol and couldn't get off the ground after the workout was over for 30min. Today I was jumping high towards the end and lovin it! I swear the only thing that has got me this far is the support on this site and seeing the wonderful results of those that have made it (what an accomplishment) and I hope I can finish too! Good luck shredders!
  • siberianlilly
    siberianlilly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that's not sure what this in tales? Is this clean eating for 30 days, low carb, a workout plan of some sorts? I'm VERY interested in knowing more about it! Would one of you please enlighten me?
    =)
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Its a workout sessions by Jillian Michaels
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html
    This explains in better than I can haha! :smile:
    xxx
  • Candothis
    Candothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! I too am starting level 2 tomorrow, and everyday since day 1, i find myself searching the message boards looking at the before and after pics before starting! They totally motivate me to get off my butt and have been my fuel for getting through these past 10 days! Keep the pics coming, so I can stay motivated through level 2!
  • andreyako
    andreyako Posts: 12
    Options
    HEY PEOPLE PLEASE IF YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY POST AND HELP ME OUT ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/538018-help-understanding-the-concept-of-calorie-deficit
  • Gaby5050
    Gaby5050 Posts: 3
    Options
    Can I buy the 30 day shred at the store or do I have to order it on line?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!