This is my before:

121zib6.jpg

and this is the now:

ncl4sk.jpg

You're doing an amazing job!!
  • ktrout87
    ktrout87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love this post! Can't wait for my own pics! BUMP!!
  • Cezar314
    Cezar314 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing! Thank you for posting these pictures!
  • cherilyn221
    cherilyn221 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AN INCREDIBLY MOTIVATING POST!!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    13949341_2779.jpg

I took my healthy living seriously in November 2011 - even though that pic is from Feb. 2010 that is close to where I started or perhaps a lil better :(... I used sparkpeople.com when i started and was eating about 1900 calories a day - once I switched over MFP gave me the low 1200 and I didn't even give it a try I was for sure gonna die of hunger if I took 700 calories out of my diet right away... I set it at 1500 but was at first in taking about 1800 (oh yeah I love eating my calories back *big smile*) - it was about maybe 2-3 weeks ago that I changed it to 1200 and on an average my true consumption is about 1300-1500
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Very inspiring!!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    You look lovely!! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    ...and all of you guys look younger too! AWESOME
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look fantastic, and I would guess have a ton more energy! thanks for sharing your success with all of us!
  • danalang
    danalang Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for taking time to post your pics, so inspirational!!
  • lyngordon42
    lyngordon42 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    inspiring!!! thanks for sharing!!!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    13949341_2779.jpg

I took my healthy living seriously in November 2011 - even though that pic is from Feb. 2010 that is close to where I started or perhaps a lil better :(... I used sparkpeople.com when i started and was eating about 1900 calories a day - once I switched over MFP gave me the low 1200 and I didn't even give it a try I was for sure gonna die of hunger if I took 700 calories out of my diet right away... I set it at 1500 but was at first in taking about 1800 (oh yeah I love eating my calories back *big smile*) - it was about maybe 2-3 weeks ago that I changed it to 1200 and on an average my true consumption is about 1300-1500

Your stomach looks incredible!
  • rae_ann
    rae_ann Posts: 13
    Options
    wow ur body type is just like mine its nice to see someone on the same boat as me.. keep at it
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great thread and great pics! Strength training here I come!

bump
  • lilo0134
    lilo0134 Posts: 2
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • poshizz
    poshizz Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started this and I was wondering if maybe I was eating to few calories a day? I am in almost a week and eating 1300 calories a day in which is not hard at all for some reason I actually feel like im eating constantly. I eat several small meals a day which keeps me full at the end of the day, I also fit in something sweet everyday just not in huge portions like I did before. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fruits and vegetables. I also fit in cookies and stuff to feel like im not on a complete life change. Do you think I should consume more calories? Do you think it will help in the future weight loss?
  • karenmeir
    Options
    how did you do it i have been trying to do it and i just cant get rid of the fat on my stomach
  • nataliefallbach
    Options
    Awesome photos, wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!