Options

Replies

• dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bumping!!!
  • LorraineJackson35
    Options
    BUMP, BUMP BUMP!!! You go!!!! What did you do? I have been doing TurboFire and am loosing steady weight.. My husband has been cutting back and looking for inspiration? Again, What did YOU do?
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Amazing !
  • davidshutter
    davidshutter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didn't really do any proper "before" pictures, which I'm really regretting now, and being a photographer, I have a sixth sense as to when I know someone's taking ones near me, and always avoid getting in shot as best as I can.

I have a couple from last year though, and you get a good idea where I started from with them.

3 stone in 4 months - usually batting around the 1500-1800 area, with a few miles walking every day.

November 2011
    gaffer-leaving-do.jpeg

November.jpg

March 2012 (I can see a difference, the photos are deliberately identically posed (see below!)

marchrs.jpg

"Passport" pics (I took one of these today, and one around November)

4-months.jpg

and finally... if this works, it should animate....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1288016/2-months.gif

Not finished yet, still only half-way to my goal.
  • allisonmrichard
    allisonmrichard Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Here's my midsection in...

October

2n6f3h0.jpg

and now, April

34sfeds.jpg

All through healthy dieting and exercising! It takes time but every minute is totally worth it!
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    Refresh for the new thread:

@ ~ 395 (and yes, the dog is on my belly)

xmaswithdog.JPG

@ ~ 205

Jody2.jpg

I eat about 2000 calories a day (2200 -2400 when I exercise) and have since the beginning.

wowwww....u look great!!!
  • Vashawn001
    Vashawn001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OMG u look great!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vashawn001
    Vashawn001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How long did it take u to loose the 50lbs and what did u do? was it just counting calories or what? but u look great nice job with ur weight loss
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

October

2n6f3h0.jpg

and now, April

34sfeds.jpg

All through healthy dieting and exercising! It takes time but every minute is totally worth it!

Amazing work. You should be very proud. Everyone on this thread is very inspiring.
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Saving for inspiration
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    thank you sooo much!
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    love this site....just upped my calories from 1200 to 1400! I was getting made because I kept eating a little over and not making my calorie goal! Nice to know I can do that without feeling guilty now...LOL...who needs all that excess guilt!

how do u up you calories? i cant hange it on my profile. i want to up mine but i dont know how. if i eat more than my page says it looks like im going over my daily limit:(

Go to the "MY HOME" tab. Under it you will see a tab that says "Goals". On that page there is a button that say "Change Goals" Click it and then select the "Custom" Option. On that page you be able to adjust your calories and your other macros.

thanks so much.i feel like 1300 is not enough cals and im starving. if i up them and work out. if i need to eventually i can lower my calries but right now i feel so hungry lol.
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump, very inspiring....
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I refuse to EVER diet again!
    Me_march2011med.jpg

After46March2012.jpg

I eat clean and I work hard!

I smile a lot :)

You have a beautiful smile! And I love your attitude... eat clean, work hard, smile often=the secret to life! Your stunning :flowerforyou:
  • articfire2886
    Options
    Amazing stories and pics!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    i am 5'1, decided to lose weight when i saw the scale hitting 158lbs, 6 weeks later and i am down 17lbs :drinker: healthy food and exercise is the key.

ss2.jpg

i am 141lbs now by the way :tongue:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Wow you dont even look like the same guy, so much younger!!!
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Bump
  • JenniferCiardo
    Options
    HOLY FLIPPIN MOLY you look GRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options

October

2n6f3h0.jpg

and now, April

34sfeds.jpg

Amazing work. You should be very proud. Everyone on this thread is very inspiring.

^^^^^ This. I completely agree... people on here are completely inspirational and if I am having a tough day I look at these pictures over and again to gain a bit of strength from your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!