Replies

• gudiiya
    gudiiya Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lisahale
    lisahale Posts: 56
    Options
    You look awesome.. great loss. Congrats!!!!
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    This is an amazing thread, very motivational! Thanks for sharing everyone. Great work! You all look Fantastic, And those of you in progress, wow! Amazing!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

fat2skn.jpg

Amazing transformation. You look great.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

fat2skn.jpg

Amazing transformation. You look great.

Thank you :)
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    love this site....just upped my calories from 1200 to 1400! I was getting made because I kept eating a little over and not making my calorie goal! Nice to know I can do that without feeling guilty now...LOL...who needs all that excess guilt!

how do u up you calories? i cant hange it on my profile. i want to up mine but i dont know how. if i eat more than my page says it looks like im going over my daily limit:(
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    love this site....just upped my calories from 1200 to 1400! I was getting made because I kept eating a little over and not making my calorie goal! Nice to know I can do that without feeling guilty now...LOL...who needs all that excess guilt!

how do u up you calories? i cant hange it on my profile. i want to up mine but i dont know how. if i eat more than my page says it looks like im going over my daily limit:(

Go to the "MY HOME" tab. Under it you will see a tab that says "Goals". On that page there is a button that say "Change Goals" Click it and then select the "Custom" Option. On that page you be able to adjust your calories and your other macros.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing results and super, super motivating!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Bump!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I hit 365 days of taking MFP seriously, and I have lost almost 50lbs. No starvation necessary! I feel like a new woman. It all happened very gradually, but now that I am here it feels like I have come so far. I am now a size 8 (US), and I started at at size 16 (US). I have lost 25 inches and 13% body fat. I eat "clean" about 80% of the time. Believe it or not, I am eating more now at 156lbs than when I weighed 205lbs, but now I am eating healthier foods. I can run for 2 miles without a break. I can hike 10+ miles in a day without a second thought. Sometimes, I even get bored on hikes and challenge my boyfriend to a race to the top, instead of having to take several breaks to catch my breath. I don’t even have to ask him to open jars for me anymore. Also, I still believe in and have a few "free" days each month, when I don't log at all and allow myself to indulge.

To see more pics, read more about my journey, and how I did it, check out my most recent blog post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/JoniBologna/view/one-year-50lbs-lost-pics-240358

IMG00626-20120303-1558-2-1-1.jpg

IMG_6446-2-1-1.jpg
  • abake003
    abake003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Bumping for inspiration
  • sharonfoncannon
    sharonfoncannon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. Everyone looks amazing. I can't wait until I'm there too. I started MFP because I knew I was eating under my calories everyday. I find I still do some but at least now I know where I'm at and can adjust.
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    Awesome post - bump!
  • allisonmrichard
    allisonmrichard Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is just a picture I want to share that I put together yesterday...this is only a 2 week and a couple pounds of a difference, but I lost a significant amount of my love handles! I have been doing more core and ab work and I think that's helped it quite a bit!

tumblr_m2bo0lUnwe1qf449ho1_500.jpg
  • cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    love this thread! all you inspirational people, thanks!
  • kristenalyassiri
    Options
    :love: These are someamazing stories. Looking forward to the day I am posting my success story!
  • Ainsprid
    Ainsprid Posts: 25
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!