• Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! WTG!!!!! :happy:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    DSC03945-1.jpg
    bleh, this is my first time posting any sort of before and after here. I don't see much change for an almost 20 pound differences but it's something.

I resized it but I think I'll have to fix it in a bit.
    I see a major difference! you look really great!
  • Nessa03ca
    Nessa03ca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look great!!
  • mrsgstone
    mrsgstone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Although I must admit that I do aim for the 1200calories - I havent had a problem yet and normally have a steady weight loss of about 2lb per week. I really dont feel as though I'm starving myself because I have big meals - just uber healthy. Am I doing wrong?

Starting weight 240lb in may 2011
    current weight 158lb
    goal weight 140lb
    height 5ft 6in

me1.jpg

me8.jpg

me6.jpg

me5.jpg

WHAT?! You don't even look like the same person. Absolutely beautiful! CONGRATS!
  • Figment14300
    Options
    wow! so inspirational!!! congrats to you all, I hope I'll be posting before and after pictures some day sooner than later! :o)
  • mtcHavingItAll
    mtcHavingItAll Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mach5ive
    Mach5ive Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Copyofbeforeandafterbig.jpg

Workout:
    Insanity with Shaun T and Rushfit with GSP and Erik Owings.

I don't have a proper calorie counter so I log the above under cardio > calisthenics (vigorous effort). It seems to have worked so far.
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Refresh for the new thread:

@ ~ 395 (and yes, the dog is on my belly)

xmaswithdog.JPG

@ ~ 205

Jody2.jpg

I eat about 2000 calories a day (2200 -2400 when I exercise) and have since the beginning.

Wow dude! That is so inspiring! Awesome!
  • anaussie
    anaussie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • believeandtry
    believeandtry Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bummp great job!
  • schol74
    schol74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump!! :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I took the 2 bottom photo's today. The top 2 were taken in December, and it's only about a 37lb difference.

facethin.jpg
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I took the 2 bottom photo's today. The top 2 were taken in December, and it's only about a 37lb difference.

facethin.jpg

I know I already complimented your other photo and I dont want to seem like Im creepin on ya but those pics are fricken HOT. :blushing:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

facethin.jpg

I know I already complimented your other photo and I dont want to seem like Im creepin on ya but those pics are fricken HOT. :blushing:

I don't think that at all, I commented on your "V" :love: pretty hard so it's all good :bigsmile:
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Wow, you are all so amazing and inspirational! I'd post my 'before & during' photo here but I honestly don't see a difference in the pictures so it'd seem a little silly.

I can't wait until I lose enough weight to see a big difference so I can take a photo! :)

But seriously, this thread is sososo amazing! Congratulations all! :heart:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. Congrats to all of you!
  • profce79
    profce79 Posts: 11
    Options
    love the photos, you guys are awesome. Its so inspiring :)
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    This is a change in the time span of 3 months with a very rigorous regime of strict diet and intense exercises (monitored by trainer). No starvation mode at all. I have eaten even more than I used to eat before. I still have 5 more % of body fat to shed in order to reach my goal, but so far I didn't though the results would be so dramatic. I was one of those guys who always blamed genes, but it looks like I had the best genes, but the worst mindset.

6621872_6289.jpg

HOLY ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!!!! Just kidding, you look waaaaay better than Orlando!!! Brilliant Job!:flowerforyou:
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Not only everybody looks so much healthier and happier but also YOUNGER! Congratulations for great work done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!