Before and After pics NO STARVATION

Options

Replies

• mrsred79
    mrsred79 Posts: 79
    Options
    Bump!! Major inspiration for me right here. Good job, ladies!!
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Maybe this is MY problem with losing weight. I've been at it for 4 wks (minus St. Patricks Day of course) and I've gained 4 lbs. I try to stay under my calorie intake, but above 1200. So anywhere between 1200-1500 depending on the exercise that day (Running, stairmaster, circuit training as a weights introductory and boot camp classes). Seeing these results on a much larger calorie intake makes me think that maybe I'm doing this wrong?

Your ticker says you lost 10, though. 10 pounds in 4 weeks is NOT BAD at all. Could it be water weight? I know us ladies have that problem sometimes....; ) Keep at it.
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    Bump. I love this thread.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'll join in too! No starvation here, just a moderate calorie defecit, some decent cardio and some strength training. My best results have come since I've eaten more and increased the frequecny & intensity of my strength training. Feel free to add me if you're looking for ideas/motivation.

First one's from summer 2010:

DSC07463.jpg

And this is from March, 2012:

resize.jpg
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    Your ticker says you lost 10, though. 10 pounds in 4 weeks is NOT BAD at all. Could it be water weight? I know us ladies have that problem sometimes....; ) Keep at it.
    [/quote]

The 10 lbs was from before. Back in February I already had a profile on here but I wanted to giver for 5 wks straight to see what I could accomplish. I told myself I wouldnt weigh myself in til closer to the end. Today marks my 4 wks at it and I thought worst case is I just weigh the same. I sure hope it's water weight. St. Patrick's Day I drank. A few ppl said it could be that... This is a great thread tho! I love seeing successful stories of ppl who didn't starve themselves to look/feel healthy!
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    You ladies (and gents) are amazing! You all look great and are great inspiration!
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    BUMP .... This is very inspiring!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    bump..i love success stories:drinker:
  • Bebop50
    Bebop50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say Congradulations to you ! You look Great !! great Job !!
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump amazing job everyone!!
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is one year apart, 45 lbs down... about halfway to my goal. I'm 5'5", 22 years old.

6990349627_f5d95ca977.jpg
    before and after2 by cmsiemsen, on Flickr
  • royah1976
    royah1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is a very inspirational board!! Awesome to see all the changes! :smile:
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    you all look fab,well done ;)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    4939930949_4a1bb8449d.jpg
    4939932679_dc69b707ae.jpg
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until my "after" pics! :)
  • missbabybee
    Options
    bump
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    i'm really trying to wrap my brain around this concept...i've read it, i've heard everyone on here and today (before reading this actually) i've upped my calorie intake goals to just see! i'm having a very hard time - weight or inches still about the same - so, i'm taking the plunge!

y'all all look incredible - you inspire!
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    all are an amzing inspiration... thanks for posting.. can't wait for my own after pics one day!!! :)
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    bump you all look amazing and are an inspiration to me as i just recently upped my calorie intake since i workout most days of thte week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!