Before and After pics NO STARVATION

Options

Replies

• newblue95
    newblue95 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Somedays I eat less than others but um... heck no I don't starve. I love food, I just love a different sort of food now.

beforeafter3.jpg

I love that... "I just love a different kind of food now." Exactly the sentiment I needed today! You look amazing!
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Here is my first before and after... I eat at least 1600 calories a day and eat everything from Mcdonalds to ice cream. :)
    beforeandafter.jpg

Eta: I hate photobucket.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    This is not me at my heaviest. I've lost around 60 lbs total and have been able to keep it off.

47550353_4195.jpg

Fab, great work!
  • newblue95
    Options
    i have eaten 1800 calories for most of my journey. I started at 380 pounds and still have 40-50 pounds to go....my current photo was taken about 3 weeks ago....my thighs are horrible as I have a lot of excess skin and dont normally let anyone see them but this is my most recent pic...so before pic is at 380 pounds and current photo at 200 pounds :)

Before pic:

1704image2.png

Current pic:

12050_10151790528976062_1932886738_n1_zps4de30f63.jpg

Absolutely FANTASTIC work! You must be so proud of yourself!!

wow wow wow wow WOW that is truly amazing
  • fireaboss
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Congratulations -- that is awesome! You look amazing.
  • newblue95
    Options
    I come from a parent who was always overweight and blamed it on having babies. I had a baby and feared getting fat. I am now thinner than i ever was. My fear of weight gain escalated to an eating disorder. I have always wondered how people let themselves get so far overweight. Like if my pants feel tight i panic! Some people just go buy new pants. Why do people let themselves go so far? I beg that nobody be offended by me. Its just an honest question that i have always wanted to ask.

Everyone is different. Not everyone judges their self-worth based on their size.

And yes, that is supposed to be an insult, because your question was immature and offensive.
  • lmsupar
    lmsupar Posts: 8
    Options
    I come from a parent who was always overweight and blamed it on having babies. I had a baby and feared getting fat. I am now thinner than i ever was. My fear of weight gain escalated to an eating disorder. I have always wondered how people let themselves get so far overweight. Like if my pants feel tight i panic! Some people just go buy new pants. Why do people let themselves go so far? I beg that nobody be offended by me. Its just an honest question that i have always wanted to ask.

Really! Sorry you have a eating disorder. Don't you think being over weight is also an eating disorder? Or would you rather hear that we are just lazy and we don't care what we put in your mouths. ~offended

Yeah, equally offended. I was in a serious accident 7 years ago and over the years, due to my lack of ability to exercise and depression about becoming physically disabled, I put on a lot of weight. I didn't keep buying new pants willingly. I was in pain and food, as it has always been, was a comfort for me. Prior to the accident I was a trim and fit 120 pounds and pretty much only muscle. I spent most of my time backpacking with friends, swimming competitively, rowing competitively, and kayaking for more than 20 miles a day when time allowed. You should really think long and hard about your stereotype of people who are overweight. It's not always a life choice.
  • JohnMatrix
    Options
    Awesome job all!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
  • srevels85
    srevels85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look like Katy Perry! Great job, so awesome!
    Before 241
    After 157

I've just hit target, it took 18 months ish :)

Xx

5b100996-9f5c-4cc9-9350-81caa1bf9bdf_zpsd22564ce.jpg

064607aa-eb5e-4409-9336-0cd5b550ebeb_zps6c7ba8d6.jpg
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing and wonderful to see. I really need this today, I'm feeling like this is all going to stop, I've had a very hard time keeping up any diet for the long haul. Life gets in the way, **** happens :( This time it has been fairly easy, the change in the way I'm eating, and that is what scares me. I'm eating 1400-1600 a day and losing, I've never lost on more then 1000 cals a day before. I can not mentally accept that this is working for me. I get up everyday and get on the scale, and am literally SHOCKED. I want so much to enjoy this new lifestyle, and not have this constant mental strain, some days I can, but today NO.

So thank you all for your awesome pictures, hopefully some day I'll be able to post mine.
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Picture004_zps86f9f956.jpg

... I just have this picture. This picture... my before picture... is a picture of a girl who stepped up and did something about her weight. I am strong! I am brave! I have my life and weight under control, and I'll show it proudly.

Wow, you look great - but your quote is my absolute FAV of the day!! Sending a friend request; everyone needs a YOU in their lives!
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Options
    Somedays I eat less than others but um... heck no I don't starve. I love food, I just love a different sort of food now.

beforeafter3.jpg

WOW you look fantastic!! Way to go!
  • mommarobb
    mommarobb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • fitinthirteen
    Options
    I'm completely inspired by the brave people here who share their journey from obesity to fitness. Being a cook, a foodie and a food lover, I know how easy it is to ignore the consequences and be miserable when we wake up and realize our weight away from us. Eating disorders are eating disorders- it's just more socially acceptable to "look thin" in our society where we praise emaciated girls for starving themselves into fashionistas. Food is a pleasure, working out is a pleasure- it's all about finding balance- and health.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

I've just hit target, it took 18 months ish :)

Xx

5b100996-9f5c-4cc9-9350-81caa1bf9bdf_zpsd22564ce.jpg

064607aa-eb5e-4409-9336-0cd5b550ebeb_zps6c7ba8d6.jpg

Wow you look beautiful well done :) x

Brunette BARBIE?...is that you? :laugh:
    This is an incredibly inspirational transformation. You look amazing :drinker:
  • fitinthirteen
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!
  • TotalTory
    Options
    i have eaten 1800 calories for most of my journey. I started at 380 pounds and still have 40-50 pounds to go....my current photo was taken about 3 weeks ago....my thighs are horrible as I have a lot of excess skin and dont normally let anyone see them but this is my most recent pic...so before pic is at 380 pounds and current photo at 200 pounds :)

Before pic:

1704image2.png

Current pic:

What an awesome job you have done! You are inspiring!
    12050_10151790528976062_1932886738_n1_zps4de30f63.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!