New Green Team Week 1

Options
Ok Greenies!! This is for Friday. Post your weight and I wil try to post them all as soon as I can. Remember 1st week challenge is get your 2-3 serving of fruit in each day. Let us know how you are doing and I will try to keep track to see who will be our challenge winners of the week let hope we get a 100%. Remember you can post when ever you want be it daily or thru out the week or next Friday on weight day. Here is the current list, Please let me know if I missed someone.

aml0484
ammcnett
azwildcatfan94
chels0
deerfeets
demezat
ericamsierra
holly78
hollyb321
jacque509
kitn621
lose2cruise
missheidi
mschooley
porka29
ramb
realta
sallydeb
sfischer20

Now remember I will do the first week, which requires me to check in and keep things going for the week. This is so if people get busy there is at least one daily support for the team. So aml0484 you will need to come up with a challenge for Week 2, and I will help with keeping tabs untill everyone gets the hang of it. Now remember if you can't do your week lets us know sooner than later so someone can fill in, cause lets face it summer coming and people will be taking vacation. Just offer to do another time or switch place with someone.So good luck team!!

Replies

• jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Ok Greenies!! This is for Friday. Post your weight and I wil try to post them all as soon as I can. Remember 1st week challenge is get your 2-3 serving of fruit in each day. Let us know how you are doing and I will try to keep track to see who will be our challenge winners of the week let hope we get a 100%. Remember you can post when ever you want be it daily or thru out the week or next Friday on weight day. Here is the current list, Please let me know if I missed someone.

aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20

Now remember I will do the first week, which requires me to check in and keep things going for the week. This is so if people get busy there is at least one daily support for the team. So aml0484 you will need to come up with a challenge for Week 2, and I will help with keeping tabs untill everyone gets the hang of it. Now remember if you can't do your week lets us know sooner than later so someone can fill in, cause lets face it summer coming and people will be taking vacation. Just offer to do another time or switch place with someone.So good luck team!!
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    Hi. This is Angie checking in. My start weight was 238 pounds. My current weight is 207.4 pounds. I was 225 pounds when I joined this site. I am excited about having a team to be accountable to. My husband was supposed to be checking my progress but he wasn't very reliable. Good Luck with the challenge this week everyone. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    Hi - Beth here

157.2 - down 1.8 lbs this week!!!
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Hey Gang!

Starting weight this week is 252. Welcome New green team!!!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    checking in! lost 1 pound this week, YAY!! so my starting weight is 161.4. i don't have lots and lots left to lose, so it goes kindof slow, and I'll take what I can get. ok, was the fruits and veggies challenge for this last week, or does it start today? i'm a little fuzzy on that one. have a good week everyonoe!:tongue:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Jennifer here-I am at starting weight 127 and hope with this team I can get myself to my goal weight before my hubby and my's 1 yr wedding anniversary. :blushing:
    Good luck green team and I just hope I can get that 2-3 servings of fruit in this week b/c that is really one I do struggle with.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    im starting in at 167.8

glad to join the green team, need some extra motivation :drinker:

off to the shops to buy more apples later :flowerforyou:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Jacque~Next week should work for me. Great Challenge for this week. I really got lax in my fruits. So this will be great motivation.

Hi to the new Green Team. My name is Ashley. When I started this site my weight was 228.6. Weigh in today was 213.4.
  • mschooley
    mschooley Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Melissa. I started my "life change" Jan 19 2009. I weighed 187 and my starting weight for this week is 165.2. I am really excited about this group. My husband has always supported me in everything I do; however his "you look good to me" stance hasn't really gave me the push I need to reach my ultimate goal of 140.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    i should really have introduced myself, my name is Emma and at my heaviest at 218, i am 167.8 today and it has been a long journey, i lost about 20 pounds in 07/08 before my wedding in Feb 08, and since October 08 i have lost another 30, so i am getting there slowly :flowerforyou:

need to get some more motivation! :drinker: hi everyone :heart:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey Greenies!!Ok so good luck this week! Remember 2-3 serving of fruit is the challenge for this week. I will Update weights as they come in. GO TEAM!!
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    :smile:
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
    Will update as they come in
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey Greenies!!Ok so good luck this week! Remember 2-3 serving of fruit is the challenge for this week. I will Update weights as they come in. GO TEAM!!
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    :wink:
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
  • jacque509
    Options
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    :happy:
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    :laugh:
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    kellya
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am at 256 this morning. Been stagnate (sp?) for a couple of weeks. Hope to get back on track.
  • jacque509
    Options
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    kellya
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Okay, to update, I started with the Green Team at 200 in Jan and I'm at 187 as of today, so I have been up and down due to a business trip and lagging off going to the gym. So, not only with new team members to help with my motivation I made it back to the gym a few days ago and logged (for all you old green beans who have not seen me log anything:tongue: ) 7.55 miles on the stationary bike :drinker:

I'm soooooooooooo happy to have all of you here, if I sound whiny, pick me up - I'll do the same for you!:happy:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    hey New Green Team!! crzy busy here, and i want to post more, but it is gonna have to wait.....
    up to 182.2 this week, yikes :noway: was 177.2 5/6 (last official green team wi, um yup, 5lbs!) and i know why...so i just need to move on and REFOCUS! already having my second good day, and looking for a good loss next Friday. i started in Jan @ 210.4, so have lost a good 25lbs......

for all you newbies here, TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS.....some weeks if the scale does not move, the inches WILL! you will be surprised and it will make you feel amazing! it only takes a few minutes, and monthly results will inspire YOU!!

ok, gotta run.....JACQUE thanks for being our leader.....you are wonderful!!

Good luck everyone and lets all be LOSERS!! have a great weekend!
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    quick question because I know I saw this but dont remember where...what constitutes a serving of fruit. How much?
    I just ate 3 fresh black berries and 3 fresh strawberries.
    What did I just eat?
    Sorry....I just dont know
  • jacque509
    Options
    Green Facts:
    medium piece of fruit or vegetable (baseball sized) is about 1 cup
    1/2 cup dried fruit is equilvalent to 1 cup of fresh fruit
    1/2 cup 100% fruit or vegetable juice is equivalent to 1 cup of fruit or vegetables
    So to answer the question I would say if they were small to mediam it was one serving (3 blackberries, 3 strawberries)
    Updateed List:
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    kellya
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
    Porka! Great job!! Keep up the good work:smokin: :drinker:
    Kellya on the same boat REFOCUS is whaat I need too, Keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 166.2

Hope everyone has a good weekend.