1 serving down.....yummmm
  • mschooley
    mschooley Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My weigh in 165.2...
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Okay I stomached an average sized mango...................................not sure if any of you saw my post on Food and Nutrition on my massive mango tree :laugh: :noway: :laugh:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ok Started my journey January 1 2008 at 289.
    Current weight 229 :embarassed:
    Goal weight............a hole lot LESS:laugh:
    I got my fruit in for today!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    330ml of OJ, how many servings is that? :drinker:
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    Yippee! I had 2 servings of fruit today.:smile:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    330ml of OJ, how many servings is that? :drinker:
    240ml is 8oz i glass so that is 2 serving
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey greenies!! Ok so here are the start weight. Having trouble getting a chart on so amlo484 is gonna help get one .
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    kellya
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
    NOW FOR FRUIT SO FAR i HAVE
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    5/15 MET
    azwildcatfan94
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    5/15 MET
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    kellya
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    5/15 MET
    ramb
    realta
    5/15 MET
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
    WE have a few to check in so I will keep you posted. Have a fun weekend and think healthy!!
  • sfischer20
    sfischer20 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm only 10 days into my journey, my starting weight was 230.6 lbs and as of this morning I weighed 223 lbs. My goal weight is 180 lbs. I'm very excited to have found myfitnesspal.com and this team...I really believe I'm ready to do get rid of the extra weight once and for all!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Sue
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Seems there are some changes since I was part of the Green Team in Jan..........I see that this is a start to a new week.........Can I join up ????????? If so. I weigh in at 230.....good to see you all.....:flowerforyou:

Fruits and veggies is the challenge and when is weigh in?
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Didnt get back on last night but I met my fruit servings...YEAH!!! I love me some fruit....it totally beats out the sugar in other sweets!
    Good luck this weekend GREENIES!!
  • ramb
    ramb Posts: 8
    Options
    Happy Saturday. OK, I'm a virgin to MFP blogs and I have no clue how to do this. I really want to be on a team for my new journey into better health and weight loss = I need friends here! Thanks GREEN Team for picking me up. So I'll post this here and someone can hopefully help me figure out the right way and right place for my blogs. I love the weight scale/slides and the quotes many of you have. Someday, with lots of help from you all, maybe I too will have this down. For now, here's my scoop: Day 1 weight = 212; Day 3 weight (today) = 210; goal is a whole lot of weight loss, 70 lbs would be fantastic but I just plan to take one day at a time and celebrate my NO GAIN days because for me that will be a victory. I am tired of watching my weight rise monthly, sometimes daily and I could really use some friends to help me stay focused.
    Thanks and somebody PLEASE help me figure out this blog business.
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey Greenies!! Update
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    chels0
    :smile:
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    kellya
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
    sassierbritchs----230
    All right! Sassie is back!! Yeah!! Ok Saaie we weight in on Friday now and each week we go down the list and someone else pick the challenge, for that week and keep the tread converstation going so NOBODY is left alone due to people being busy. If you can't do your week ask someone to fill in or swap places. For week 1 its fruits can you meet your 2-3 serving a day. I will be keeping up with the Tally. Great to see ya back!!
  • jacque509
    Options
    Happy Saturday. OK, I'm a virgin to MFP blogs and I have no clue how to do this. I really want to be on a team for my new journey into better health and weight loss = I need friends here! Thanks GREEN Team for picking me up. So I'll post this here and someone can hopefully help me figure out the right way and right place for my blogs. I love the weight scale/slides and the quotes many of you have. Someday, with lots of help from you all, maybe I too will have this down. For now, here's my scoop: Day 1 weight = 212; Day 3 weight (today) = 210; goal is a whole lot of weight loss, 70 lbs would be fantastic but I just plan to take one day at a time and celebrate my NO GAIN days because for me that will be a victory. I am tired of watching my weight rise monthly, sometimes daily and I could really use some friends to help me stay focused.
    Thanks and somebody PLEASE help me figure out this blog business.
    Ok Ramb great post! It helps to say things out loud! First of all some people are better out blogging then others. I myself cannot spell worth a crap, and have horrible grammer. But I find if I just say whats on my mind or my true feeling, everyone gets it. Second of all just tell us what you want to do specific and we will walk you thru it. It took me 3 month to ask someone how to add my current weight and goal weight at the bottom of my ticker. Don't wait that long. So let us know and if I don't know I will find out for ya.:smile: A peice of motherly advice, Don't weigh yourself daily or you will drive yourself nuts. We all done or still do it and it puts a lot of stress on your self. But if you do you got to say to yourself it ok if I can a pound today and make the next day a better day. There are other ways to measure your success, Like Keyya said measure yourself, you will seee changes in that faster then weight . your go by what you did each day that was better than the day befor.
  • ramb
    ramb Posts: 8
    Options
    OK. There are several things I would like to do and I just checked out the techno section on the message board and I still don't get it. I use computers everyday at work but not like this so this stuff is tough for me. I'll work on one thing at a time: first thing I'd like to accomplish is to put one of those ticker/weigh tags on my site. How do I do this; step by step please?
    And yes, I agree with your NOT weighing- in daily advice. I weigh myself so infrequently that I was shocked when I first saw 200s on my scale. I only know those two recent weigh- ins because I thought I needed them for my journey and postings. I also have been dealing with health issues, nothing major at this point, so my numerous doctor visits begin with weigh- ins and that's when I started to realize my weight was quickly getting out of hand. Good advice from you, though...........and believe me, I need good advice.
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hey Greenies!! Update
    aml0484
    ammcnett
    azwildcatfan94
    chels0
    deerfeets
    demezat
    ericamsierra
    holly78
    hollyb321
    jacque509
    kitn621
    kellya
    lose2cruise
    missheidi
    mschooley
    porka29
    ramb
    realta
    sallydeb
    sfischer20
    sassierbritchs----230
    OK Ramb when you sign in your page comes up. In the top right corner should be a tab that reads Tools. Click on that and on the left side should be a square to add ticker press on that and then follow the instruction. You should have no problem, but if you do just let us know
  • jacque509
    Options
    Ok all going to the movies to see angle and demons my first test is to have no junk while I am there!! check in with you later
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Ok, I exceeded the fruits and veggies yesterday with 6 servings! This challenge is gonna be a breeze!
    Gonna need some support on some other stuff though, I injured my hip/lower back 9 days ago during Zumba. I have a twisted pelvis from an accident about 20 years ago....anyway. I thought I was getting better and then Monday I stooped to pick up something and I felt a sharp pain and got stuck. Needless to say I am in excrutiating (sp) pain now. I had to find a dress for a wedding today (which I also could use alot of support after....not down 1 single size after 22 pounds...musta lost it in my head....literally) I got 4 hours sleep the pain was SOOOOOOOO bad....so I am not going to be able to participate in any challenges requiring alot of movement unfortunately :frown: which believe it or not BUMS ME OUT! I will be keeping up on my stretches and the core exercises iceprincess gave me to do.............

Have a gorgeous Sat. and wish me luck with the eating at this Wedding.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Good Luck Sassie, But take it slow, I am so sorry you having so much pain:sad: It really makes it harder, The sleep deprevation don't help either. I will keep you in my prayers and just take it slow and work on the eating healthy
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    hope you are all having a great weekend, i had two apples today! thats the most fruit ive had all week, this week will be extra healthy, i can feel it! :flowerforyou: