grilled tofu
  • dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    Left over stir fy from last night!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I had a bed of baby greens with a tomato,cucumber,4 oz of grilled chicken breast and 2 tbs light ranch. I will have a fat free yogurt here in a few minutes. Cindy :heart:
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im having tuna today. :yawn:
  • healthiesthappiestme
    healthiesthappiestme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was in the mood for something sweet so I had corn flakes, with skim milk, a banana and a Tablespoon of walnuts.
  • amysol
    amysol Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am having pecan crusted tilapia, 1 cup cook brown rice, soy sauce and an apple. PLUS a bottle of water, or two!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and watching what I eat. Just wanted to know what everyone is having for lunch so I can get some nutritious ideas for the future. I just ate some grilled chicken breast with a piece of provolone cheese on top, some fat free cottage cheese and water.

I try to always have a fruit or veggie with lunch...I am bad to skip them but they are so good for you, fills you up, more fiber and tasty too!

Todays lunch was a quicky fix....lean cuisine baked chicken, a leftover piece of corn/cob and 3 oz of baby carrots
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Homeade Mu Shu Chicken w/ tons 'o' veggies wrapped
    up in a whole wheat tortilla - 275 calories

1T Hoisin Sauce - 25 calories

H20 - 0 calories :drinker:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had a garden salad with cooked shrimp sauteed in a small amount of lemon and pineapple juice.

I used Paul Newman's light balsamic vinaigrette for dressing!

I also had a little Cadbury Moments individually wrapped chocolate bar for an extra 70 cals.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I am having pecan crusted tilapia, 1 cup cook brown rice, soy sauce and an apple. PLUS a bottle of water, or two!

That sounds SO good! :happy:
  • MimerT
    MimerT Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
    1 cup of Dole pineapple chunks
    10 pecan halves
    1 slice of Arnold soft 100% Whole Wheat Bread
    1 tablespoon of Skippy Natural peanut butter

So much talk lately of peanut butter, I just couldn't resist. :bigsmile:
  • clyde3619
    clyde3619 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site but I just lost 40lbs on Nutrisystem (I hope I don't get yelled at for that).
    I had a 6" turkey sandwich from Subway, no cheese or mayo and plenty of vegetables.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I had a greek yogurt with applesauce, chicken noodle soup, and a small ww pita. Plus 8 oz odwalla smoothie for dessert. 500 cals even.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Bowl of soup

Calie
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    12 oz mesquite grilled chicken breast
    small salad w/ balsamic vinegar
    small fruit salad consisting of strawberries, blueberries & apples
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm having a 4 oz baked chicken breast- 1/2 cup baked sweet potato- 1 cup staemed broccoli. I take light ranch and bbq sauce and mix it together to dip my chicken in. Cindy :heart:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    im eating an egg white omelet, with portobello mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green and red peppers, onions, and a little melted provolone cheese...and in about an hour I'll have me a big bowl of strawberries
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I'm having a 4 oz baked chicken breast- 1/2 cup baked sweet potato- 1 cup staemed broccoli. I take light ranch and bbq sauce and mix it together to dip my chicken in. Cindy :heart:

Cindy----You are doing so good. I am so proud for you. How is your foot? I know how you must feel not abeing able to walk. Hope by now you are able to. I can rmember when I walk a lot when it came time to walk I was rearing to go.=---Calie
  • amysol
    amysol Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Turkey Wrap with three slices turkey breat, 1/2 tablespoon low fat mayo, 1/8 cup shredded low fat cheese, tomatoes.

Plus, handful of blueberries and a yoplait yogurt!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    mixed baby greens with balsalmic dressing, blue cheese, walnuts, tomatoes, and a chicken thigh :tongue: