fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I loved my Barbies, my Hot Wheels and this

6a00b8ea0716b01bc000c2251c3bce8fdb-.jpg

OMG! I had a Barbie version of this!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I had a Bozo the Clown doll, circa 1972 that was the love of my childhood. To this day I havent forgiven my mom for throwing him away during a move and claiming he got lost. My brothers told me the truth you lying bit*h.
    I forgot about Bozo the Clown. I had the doll and LOVED the show! It's funny because my 10 year old daughter gets freaked out by clowns!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Yes...Lite Bright...I played with that for hours!
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    I'm a child of the 80s and early 90s, so I had a mega love for my Cabbage Patch Doll. Her name was Kelly and I still have all of her accessories and "birth certificate" with her at my parents' house.

Aside from my doll, I loved to play with my brother's Ghostbuster toys. I absolutely loved his ghost trapper and proton pack! haha!
  • spudman1232
    Options
    Another favorite!
    RcdUE0FNa3uQ8g_iRyz1xKuGVvsgFNWJpBLMsuO7l8DQ_9TWdU0XStRAIq-rneuYT4p2-Tmw7_xCmQIvG0mnZtwfqna0PohmOuFK3Jc7r7ygeNmV4Z6IBwlKx7O-voZcck49XvdECms5
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Light Bright. :wink:
  • EmilyLock
    EmilyLock Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My kids adored Manta Force and Red Venom, big spaceships with lots of tiny ships and figures stored inside. Did you have that in the USA?
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Creepy Crawlers made with "gobbledy goop"....and the similar Incredible Edibles.

Also the Strange Change machine that transformed the little squares into dinosaurs.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Barbies
    Cabbage Patch Kids
    Popples
    Easy Bake ovens
    Lite-Brite
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Jarts! Man they were so much fun.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I remember two stuffed animals: A Steiff tiger and a yellow rabbit that played "Rock a Bye Baby" . The Steiff tiger was a gift from a neighbor and the yellow rabbit arrived via the Easter bunny. I just loved them to death... probably literally because last I remember, they were quite worn out.
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    Jarts! Man they were so much fun.

Yes! Back when they could really do some damage! Not like the 'safer' versions available now

5195_jart.jpg
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options

Yes! Back when they could really do some damage! Not like the 'safer' versions available now

5195_jart.jpg

Yes! They taught people to be careful. Now everything
    has to be Nerf to keep the family pet from impailment!

bubblewrap.jpg
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    It wasn't really a toy, more of a decoration...

My grandma used to have these old Matryoshka dolls on the shelf.
    I used to sit there and play with them for hours, making up a family and story and everything.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    A teddy bear named Old Faithful (don't know how he got to be named that) and a bride doll I named Mary.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My 1979 Star Wars Death Star Tower, complete with trash compactor monster. I wish i still had that thing
  • lrpfann1
    lrpfann1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Easy bake oven...my relationship with food has always been important to me!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Baby Talk- one of the first really interactive dolls.
    See and Say- LOVED that thing when I was very small. Broke it trying to spin around on mine like the kids in the commercials.
    Barbie and all of her wonderful playsets/houses/cars
    Slip and Slide
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite toy was a Pogo Stick but I spent tons of hours on my bicycle. Brings back great memories ;)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    KIDDLES!!!