Most Loved Childhood Toys

Options

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I always loved barbie dolls and toy cars.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    big wheel
    Stretch Armstrong
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I don't remember much of my childhood, I think I fried those memories away during my teenage years. However, I do remember having a pretty awesome warrior-skunk-dude. He was scratch and sniff. Seriously. If you scratched this dude, he would smell like skunk a*ss.

I remember sitting in my room by myself smelling warrior-skunk-a*s.

I think I'll go cry now. :)

Stink-1.jpg

We LOVED our He-Man figures! This smelly guy was called Stinkor and we bought him, tossed him in the toybox, and EVERY toy inside smelled terrible forever after! Our mom was so mad. :bigsmile: We also had other great He-man toys like
    battlecatheman.jpg
    and this guy was one of my favorites, because he looked like a wizard... and I LOVE wizards. :love:
    9764d1281629015-masters-universe-classics-orko-motuc_orko_17.jpg
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I :heart: LEGOs!!!!! Still play with them too!!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I used to fill old washing up liquid bottles with water and look for wasps to squirt, great fun... got stung a lot though.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    The Barbie Townhouse and my purple Barbie convertible. I miss Barbie...
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    c4_2.JPG

250px-MysteryDateGamebox.JPG

5653663314_4ee4ebf1d9.jpg
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I guess the Etch-a-Sketch is pretty popular right now! Making a comeback!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    A pink stuffed poodle that had a music box inside that played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and we had a cool wall clock,it looked like a barn door with a cow's head that swung back and forth until the timer ran down. Mom would wind it up right before we went to bed at night. Mom still has the clock, and the three youngest siblings fight over who will inherit it. Sorry to say my liltle poodle disappeared years ago.
  • dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    My Holly Hobby oven !!
    Ran out of cake mixes within a week,......my sister and I then used it to cook bologna, Lol
    Good times
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Barbie Dolls, me and my sisters loved playing Barbies, we had everything barbie: dolls, clothes, dream house, camper, horse, w/trailer and jeep, swinmming pool, remote control car, furniture, Ken dolls, cases, tons of accesories!!

Baby Alive
    Tinker toys
    2 wheeler
    metal kitchen set
    board games
    coloring books, me and my sisters would colored for hours!!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My Holly Hobby oven !!
    Ran out of cake mixes within a week,......my sister and I then used it to cook bologna, Lol
    Good times

We put all kinds of **** in our oven LOL!!! I'm glad that we were not the only kids that totally used it to cook whatever worked and was handy.

We had the orange colored Easy Bake oven. I think our bulb was too hot because I remember it being melted. Either the bulb or something we put in it! LMFAO at this memory.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Fisher Price schoolhouse with swing, merrygoround, and magnetic letters. from the mid 70's

my complete M*A*S*H* 4077 unit with characters, helicopters, red cross landing pad, swamp, hospital, and jeep...

my nephews Tonka dump truck, his little green soldiers and a bbgun...

I miss being a Kid !!!
    and I miss working in the Toy Deptment at our local Hills store from 1987 to 1995
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I was all about the GI Joes.. had lots of Power Ranger ones too. He Men and Transformers. I had tons of 'em
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Please, like there's even a question! Alphie the robot thing with the interchangeable cards.

It spewed the awesome.
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    My most favorite toy was the Magic Nursery doll!!! I sooo hope they bring them back. I want to buy one for my daughter. It was just too exciting to open one up on Christmas morning and rush to get a bowl of water to find out if I had a girl or a boy or twins! I got two girls, but not twins. I was a happy mommy.
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The Telephone Tammy Doll!!
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I died inside because I never had a real Teddy Ruxpin. But I did have a fob so I was somewhat appeased.
  • sbowmann
    sbowmann Posts: 9
    Options
    Ah, there was nothing like being a kid with a small fist full of dollars walking around Toys R Us. You just had to get something. You had to! :)

My all time favorite was and still is Lego. Follow the instructions, and make something cool. Tear it down, and make your own cool creation. Was easy to get lost in my own world.

Capsella was another favorite, but it's price made Lego look cheap.
    Weebles were cool. Had the old Haunted Mansion.
    And who wouldn't like the Hidden Staircase and trap door in the Fischer Price Castle? Wish my house had that! :)
    Don't forget the Rubik's cube, but it was much easier to just pop it apart!
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Barbies, no question. My friends and I would play for hours and hours...little soap operas. It was awesome.