Is there anything compareable to shakeology that is affordab

Options
12346»

Replies

• Bodyfreak135
    Options
    My two cents now.-> If you like Shakeology and can afford it great that's awesome for you fact is she is not asking about how great shakeology is she is asking for something similar. Second. There are plenty of shakes out there the majority of Americans want a quick fix they don't care about super foods they don't care about the stuff in the shake look at visalus they are the number 1. Health&wellness company in America and there shakes have artificial sweetener in it and people still lose weight.

Third. I'm a former Beachbody coach could not drink shakeology due to doctor orders I wanted to help people and make some commission on the side Beachbody has the best fitness programs I've ever seen they do amazing things on the other hand they overprice there shakes I sent out over a dozen free samples to people I told them about the prices no one was willing to pay $129 a month for it no matter how much I tried to tell the. And educate them about it.

Fourth You can find any supplement on the market today and it will help you lose weight again you will probably not find something similar to shakeology but there are shakes out there that can give you the energy of shakeology.

Fifth. If you have 5 kids your kids come first they are more important than a shake even if you can get a juicer and Juice veggies it still beneficially to you.
  • ln1015
    Options
    OMG, this post goes on and on. The question I think is: Is there a supplement out there with all the nutrients that is comparable to Shakeology? I would prefer anything other than a protein shake bc I don't care for shakes and prefer to eat my protein but I do want all the vitamins and "stuff" Shakeology offers. I was in the hospital for 3 months and now really need something for skin/hair and just know I am not eating enought veggies. I take a prenatal & hair, skin, nail from GNC now so I am wondering should I also take more ie fish oil, additional vitamins? Thanks in advance!
  • csweat95
    Options
    I don't know a lot about shakeology, but I really like Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement. It has tons of good "stuff" in it. I don't usually use the whole amount for a standard serving "meal replacement" because I think its actually supposed to be more like a paste that you eat, but I'll add a couple of spoonfuls (or about 1/2 of a single serve packet) to the blender with some type of milk (raw milk or raw almond milk) and blend it so its more liquid. I know the health food store in my town has lots of single serving types of packets so you can try different ones to find one you like.
  • cpubugs
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Raw-Meal-lbs/dp/B0031JK95S/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1386603069&sr=1-2&keywords=raw+food+shake

This is the only thing I have found that even comes remotely close to ShakeO. Yes ShakeO is expensive... Overpriced even. But it is VERY VERY well rounded. It is a great alternative for people who want the benefits of juicing but maybe can't take the taste. It is very high quality and I am not sure where the guy that said it's nutritional value isn't all it's cracked up to be, but it is a very researched and rounded supplement. If you’re just looking for a boost I would recommend trying the Raw Meal, like I said nutritionally it is the closest I have found to ShakeO. But generally you get what you pay for.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    mvmd...old thead
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I live in Atlanta where the pollen is crazy now, and for once in 10 years I haven't had allergy symptoms. It's packed with vitamins and superfoods and from the 3 weeks I've been on it, it is something I will continue to drink.

It might be a good idea to get yourself tested for a food allergy, if your allergy symptoms have eased. It may be that what you think is hayfever is an underlying food allergy that has been alleviated because you give up that food when on a juice fast.

Not disputing that this has had positive effects for you, and might be a good thing for some people, but it's worth considering getting checked out.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    My two cents now.-> If you like Shakeology and can afford it great that's awesome for you fact is she is not asking about how great shakeology is she is asking for something similar. Second. There are plenty of shakes out there the majority of Americans want a quick fix they don't care about super foods they don't care about the stuff in the shake look at visalus they are the number 1. Health&wellness company in America and there shakes have artificial sweetener in it and people still lose weight.

Third. I'm a former Beachbody coach could not drink shakeology due to doctor orders I wanted to help people and make some commission on the side Beachbody has the best fitness programs I've ever seen they do amazing things on the other hand they overprice there shakes I sent out over a dozen free samples to people I told them about the prices no one was willing to pay $129 a month for it no matter how much I tried to tell the. And educate them about it.

Fourth You can find any supplement on the market today and it will help you lose weight again you will probably not find something similar to shakeology but there are shakes out there that can give you the energy of shakeology.

Fifth. If you have 5 kids your kids come first they are more important than a shake even if you can get a juicer and Juice veggies it still beneficially to you.

More punctuation please! Full stops are useful, as are commas :tongue: