i want something that blocks my appetite

Options
I really want something that really blocks my appetite. Before there was sibutramine, but they dont sell it anymore. Xenical is buh-uh...
Anyone has any idea?

Replies

• GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You really don't need a pill to do this. Just eat more protein in your diet. I have cut almost all carbs out of my diet and have been eating a lot of protein and I am rarely hungry even at very very few calories a day.
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    If you are eating properly, you do not need a pill. Evaluate your diet. Pills are not a solution.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    protein and lots of water....keeps you full...i love to drink a tall glass of ice water after i eat and then eat the ice.....keeps me full till its time for a little snack:)
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    High protein and fiber early in the day helps suppress hunger later in the day, in my experience. Look for old fashioned or steel cut oats and make oatmeal with skim milk. Add a little fruit and honey, or cinnamon and a touch of brown sugar and it's delish! I found it helped keep me full for a long day! Now I have protein shakes with benefiber, it works too!
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have been talking phentermine prescribed by my physician. You have to do all the work, but it does help those hunger pains.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Food works great for getting rid of my appetite, for 2-3 hours at least.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Protein, Water, and Fiber! :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    more protein, more water = no more cravings, or you'll at the very least be too full for it :bigsmile:
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Protein, Water, and Fiber! :)

THIS.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

+1
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    In addition to those suggestions about foods with fiber and protein, I go with tea. :)

Mate tea.

Oolong tea.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Honestly, water has been the best thing for me, but green tea seems to help me a good bit too. Actually, I've been drinking lots of different flavored herb and black teas too, and that seems to help kill a craving without giving me any calories, and I don't feel the need to eat until it's time to eat again.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    bump
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Drink more water or try tea. Working out might help as well - my appetite vanishes after yoga for example.:)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    D4 thermal shock. Great for energy to workout and a great appetite suppressant.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options

This.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Food will work.

^^^ this
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    a stomach virus should do the trick... go find some sick kids and have them wipe their germy hands all over you :-)

Otherwise, ditto on what everyone else said. Water, protein, fiber, and low calorie, high volume foods, like air-popped popcorn, or crudites with light salad dressing.
  • Alpine005
    Alpine005 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating a day?