Replies

• sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Lunges.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Used to be burpees until I started mastering them. Now I kinda look forward to them (weird!). My most current most hated is push ups. My upper body is absolutely ridiculously weak & I can only do 2 'real' ones. Two weeks ago I could do zero, so I'm looking forward to my progress after pushing harder with weights.
  • erineddy81
    erineddy81 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am going to go with full body weight pullups, just because I can't do them yet :(... I am getting closer though :) I told my hubby I was going to have a party when I am able to squeeze a few of those out :D
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Anything that incorporates SIDE PLANKS. My God.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Definitely burpees. Man makers would be second on my list (a close second).

^^^ both of these... especially man makers. I love the results and the feeling afterwards, but I want to shoot myself in the face during them lol :grumble:
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    squat thrusts!!!

squat and thrust (throw) yourself into pushup position!! UGH!!!!!!!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I hatehatehate lunges. With a fiery, burning passion. ...but I do them.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Mountain Climbers and Burpees for sure. I actually squeal and moan in pain and distaste when doing them.

Same!
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i dread ALL EXERCISE...never liked exercising..but as im getting older...now I have to do them:smile:
    just think never had to worry about in HIGH SCHOOL...now SHOW TIME is over....i have to WORK to look good..ha ha
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Lunges and tricep dips off a step (only because they hurt my wrists and shoulders WAY too much that I can't even do one). I used to hate pushups for the same reason until I gained more upper body strength and now I can do a set of 8. So hopefully the dips will be easier eventually.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Burpees suck but I HATE rope ascends. I cannot get up that damn rope!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Overhead Press! I give it the stink eye way before I get around to doing it. I just can't up the weight on it (i.e. conquer it!)
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    What sucks is my workout for tonight includes so many of these - mountain climbers, squats, lunges, inch worms, plank rows, push ups and even a bit of running.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    chinups

For me, that would fall under the category of "which exercise can you not do more than 2 of"

more like can't even do one of! LOL

I hated those even in elementary...could never do them!!
  • retrobelle24
    retrobelle24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Full body push ups! I sweat like crazy and my body really feels it.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Burpee.jpg
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    I hate swat thrusts with pushups.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Jump Rope.

I hate it so much. I really, really hate it. Fortunately we never do more than 6 minutes of it in my Muay Thai class....
  • slbeutler
    slbeutler Posts: 205
    Options
    I would say squats and burpees would be number 2, turkish get ups are pretty high on my list as well.
  • talisha2008
    Options
    Push ups and planks!