Replies

• Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate LUNGES!!!! GRRRR AND PUSH-UPS ALSO
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    You know, the one that when you hear it, you lose all the air and motivation no matter how many sets and reps.

I without a shadow of a doubt hate and dread burpees.

How bout ya'll?

It's funny but I'll answer this the same way I answer what's your favorite exercise and that's the Deadlift. I don't "dread" the Deadlift per say nor does it de-motivate me but I do have a lot of respect for the lift and how it can completely **** you up if you're careless. I always approach my training seriously but for DL'ing I definitely stay more focused and get my head in the game. I'm a little cautious when I first start but after my 3rd warm-up set I'm usually in the right place for it.
    I love deadlifts, but you're right, you have to respect it. Just picking it up wrong could ruin your world for a few weeks.

For me it was months... Last March I hurt my back DL'ing and I didn't take it too seriously until 2 weeks later I bent over and part of my disc popped out. Three months before I could DL again, 7 months before I could Squat again. DOH!
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Burpees and Preacher Curls and Leg Curls
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Push-ups!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I absolutely HATE side plank! It hurts so bad and I feel like a fat *kitten* because I have trouble lifting my own body weight in that position. :-(
  • fatshady360
    Options
    You know, the one that when you hear it, you lose all the air and motivation no matter how many sets and reps.

I without a shadow of a doubt hate and dread burpees.

How bout ya'll?

It's funny but I'll answer this the same way I answer what's your favorite exercise and that's the Deadlift. I don't "dread" the Deadlift per say nor does it de-motivate me but I do have a lot of respect for the lift and how it can completely **** you up if you're careless. I always approach my training seriously but for DL'ing I definitely stay more focused and get my head in the game. I'm a little cautious when I first start but after my 3rd warm-up set I'm usually in the right place for it.
    I love deadlifts, but you're right, you have to respect it. Just picking it up wrong could ruin your world for a few weeks.

For me it was months... Last March I hurt my back DL'ing and I didn't take it too seriously until 2 weeks later I bent over and part of my disc popped out. Three months before I could DL again, 7 months before I could Squat again. DOH!

i know im really missing out on gains here.........but i dont do this for this exact reason..........i can just see me now!!! "one more rep" form goes out the window struggling......and pop......snapped my s.h.i.t right up!!!
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Burpees but I still do them as they are a great exercise.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    lunges and squats, but I do them :grumble:
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Mountain Climbers and Burpees for sure. I actually squeal and moan in pain and distaste when doing them.
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Lunges.
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    We should start a burpee hater support group...

I also hate any hip stretching (ie pigeon) but know I NEED it.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    chinups
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    PUSH UPS!!! I hate when my trainer makes me do them because I suck at them. The most I got up to is 3 and I don't have weakling arms, I got some guns going but for some reason I just can't do push ups. Most. Hated. Exercise. Ever.

^^^ this. I'm up to 20 girl push ups after 2 months of work but I hate them and can't do a single real push up. Figure I just need to work harder.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    chinups

For me, that would fall under the category of "which exercise can you not do more than 2 of"
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Mountain Climbers. I want to punch Mountain Climbers in the face parts. :P
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Dumbbell lunges.
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ughhh burpees! My profile pic is of me at the spartan beast race last fall. If you failed at an obstacle the punishment was 20 burpees.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Walking lunges with weight...yuck, and I hate burpees as well!
  • Eleisabelle
    Eleisabelle Posts: 365
    Options
    For me it's lunges. I hate them with a passion but I do them and do all their stupid variations lol

^^ This. I can't stand lunges. I even prefer burpees over lunges. Bleah.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Donkey calf raises. Don't get me wrong, they are super fun. It's just that everyone acts all awkward after. I don't get it.