Looking for INSANITY friends!! Who is with me??

Options
12345679»

Replies

• dwightdegroff
    dwightdegroff Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    After suffering a knee injuring during week 5 of Insanity, I'm finally back to 100% and about to pick it back up. Might back up and try some "normal" Insanity before going back to MAX. Wish me luck(and feel free to add as a friend).
  • tiffaneenicole
    Options
    Hey!

I do INSANITY for one of my HIIT cardio sessions each week. It's amazing and I love it! Can't wait to follow along with everyone's progress.

Tiffany
    www.tiffanystaples.com
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 4 of Insanity. I've lost 12 pounds and 3 1/2 inches in my waist so far. It's a struggle, but I love it and find myself looking forward to it every day. I actually don't like the off days so I usually do some weight training then.
  • HYBRIDXXX
    HYBRIDXXX Posts: 86
    Options
    I HAVE ALREADY DONE A ROUND OF INSANITY AND STARTING ROUND 2 2DAY
  • KAR2359
    KAR2359 Posts: 4
    Options
    Just started today! WOW!! Loving it but quite the struggle! Please add me if you need a buddy I'd love some support/motivation/company! :smile:
  • DrRaquel5
    DrRaquel5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be starting insanity this week. I just ordered it yesterday and can't wait to start! I have 5 kids with 5 c-sections so I have some toning up for sure to do :)
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7 for me. I'm up 1.5 pounds BUT I've already lost an inch off my hips and half an inch off my stomach. :flowerforyou:
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    just started week 3!! absolutely LOVE the workout! looking for more friends to share my passion of this amazing workout. feel free to add me :)
  • amy_fulk
    amy_fulk Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm actually doing Insanity for the second time and on Day 2! I'm new on here, so feel free to add me! :)