322 Days, 60.5 lbs, and over 40 inches total GONE

Options
14567810»

Replies

• peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!! We're the same height and my longer-term goal is 180. What an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!
  • kimy701
    kimy701 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. You give me some encouragement. keep it up ; )
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing,and you started at about the same weight I did,so definitely gives me hope that I can do this!!!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

You look absolutely fabulous. I can identify with your pics, because my height/journey is similar. I'm in the upper 190's now I think and for some reason, I have this mental block that says, "I can never get down to 180 lbs." I know it is not true in my heart, but my mind is always tripping it up! I ditched my scale this month to rid myself of that mental challenge. It's stories like this that make me keep logging in. If I keep doing it, it has to work, right?

Great job and keep up the great work. Enjoy the new you!

I know exactly what you mean! I hung around the 190s for a while and didn't think I would ever get below it but it finally happened. You will do it, too! Don't give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!