you look awesome! congrats!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations on your achievement!! You should be VERY proud!!!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    great job! what a transformation :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    This is my second attempt at posting pics. I hope this one works better than the last one. I started MFP 5/4/11 and have logged my food and exercise every single day. I am 5'7" and my start weight was 240.5, size 18/20W (sometimes a 22W). I am now 180.0 and a size 12 without a W after the size!! Please be honest, but kind, in your comments. I know I need to work on my back fat and my butt a lot more but overall I am happy with my progress so far. I am 20 lbs from my goal weight of 160.

03202012frontclothed-2-1.jpg

03202012sideclothed-1-1.jpg

03202012backclothed-1-1.jpg

Excellent stuff OP!!!

Bloody hell, what a difference!!!

You've done yourself proud, truly xxx

Sorry, I had to edit this reply, because I kept looking at your after photo and have to say you must have a fair bit of muscle, because you look quite a bit smaller than 180lbs - seriously. I still can't get over the difference!.........
  • MFPLynne
    MFPLynne Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Aches and pains begone! You are such an inspiration! Esp. to those of us with similar starting stats. :)There's no doubt you will reach your goal Congratulations!!
  • shauneen4686
    shauneen4686 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress well done you look fantastic :)
  • mslindsay
    mslindsay Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB! You look amazing and so much younger!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats and keep it up, you are so close. BTW, I'm also 5'7" and my goal is also 160. Together we can do this!
  • cherilyn221
    cherilyn221 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Your after is what I'm hoping and praying my body will look like when I've met my goal weight!! Be proud ...you'll be at goal very soon!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    We are right at the same height and weight. :) Girl, you have done an amazing job!! I don't think anyone could say a negative word to you after seeing your pics!
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have found yet another inspirational person here on MFP! At my highest i was 240. I am just shy of being 5'8". My goal is 160. Sending you a friend request!
    You look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are usually our worst critics. :wink:
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look Marvelous! Keep up the good work!
  • LG80
    LG80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! You look fantastic :D
  • flygal1510
    flygal1510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOO HOOOO! That is amazing! You are an inspiration to keep going! Can't imagine anyone would have anything negative to say about your getting HEALTHY! Great progress!! Congratulations!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of the kind words and encouragement!! It means so much to me to hear from people who have been in my situation and are fighting their way out of an unhealthy lifestyle. I will be 45 years old on March 28 and I am so happy that I will not wake up on my birthday unhappy with my appearance and unhealthy.
  • abbeyl11
    abbeyl11 Posts: 73
    Options
    Can I just say...look at the difference from how hard it was to take a picture of yourself from behind in the first picture...to how effortless you make it look in the second. You look like your burdens have disappeared!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    that is an amazing transformation!
  • bogotachica
    Options
    You look great!
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done and good luck with reaching your goal. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!