Question for all guys!

Replies

• I defer to Tracy Morgan on this one (from an interview with Elle magazine):
    ELLE: Is there any physical imperfection that would disqualify a woman from being on a magazine cover, but that you consider enormously sexy?
    TM: What you have to understand is that my thing is not glamour. I love stretch marks and C-section scars and all of that. I’m a grown man. You don’t gotta put on no makeup with me.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    No they wouldn't. Real beauty goes far beyond the skin!
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Do you care if a girl has stretch marks?
    Pretty bad ones, not just little tiny ones that are barely visible.

Nope. Chances are I'll get sick of her personality long before I would her stretch marks.

:drinker: Cheers to flat out honesty!
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    I have to be honest, and say Yes. Can't get over cellulite either. Now that I wrote that, It seems pretty shallow. But I'm also honest.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    personality wins for me every time.
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    nope
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Negative. You are who are.
  • CGradeCyclist
    CGradeCyclist Posts: 5 Member
    If you are with a guy that cares about stretch marks (no matter how bad) - its probably not gonna end well in the long-term anyway. ;)

For me - who cares!! :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    I look at the whole girl and see how much she makes of what God gave her.
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 235 Member
    All you guys are awesome on here that said stretch marks don't bother them! :drinker:
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Not one bit
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    I've answered this question before, but I'll state it again. Every stretch mark my wife has, she got from having the three girls that I love. They were the greatest gift I have ever received and my wife's stretch marks are a reminder of that gift. I love every single one of those stretch marks and the young women that they represent.

That is a sweet answer..well said
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    the answers that have been posted by the men here are AMAZING! Thanks for being real men!!
  • FYI: I had some pretty bad stretch marks and they have reduced with a Loofa scrub and Vitamin E oil applied to the scars 2-3 x daily. It takes a while, and they never really go away completely, but they did reduce. Emphasis on it takes time: At lease 6-12 months to see results depending on your age. Works on Breast stretch marks too!

Also, my husband has never commented on my body other than to say that I am much more critical than he is and that he loves me just as I am no matter what size, shape or marks. All the men who commented here so far are "real" men, who understand what is important in life! Thank you so much!

I have to agree with this. I oil my body down everyday after I get out of the shower and the oil I use has vitamin E along with a lot of others in it and I did see a change in my stretch marks.
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    I have to be honest, and say Yes. Can't get over cellulite either. Now that I wrote that, It seems pretty shallow. But I'm also honest.

Honest and Brave....

To each his own.
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Love seeing them on my wife, though she's really worked at toning and looks amazing! Reminds me of our equally amazing 11 year old that is a blessing in our lives.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    I've answered this question before, but I'll state it again. Every stretch mark my wife has, she got from having the three girls that I love. They were the greatest gift I have ever received and my wife's stretch marks are a reminder of that gift. I love every single one of those stretch marks and the young women that they represent.
    awwwwwwww.. that is an amazing answer.. your wife is a lucky woman!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Wow! You deserve a hug for that response! Wow!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member

Also, my husband has never commented on my body other than to say that I am much more critical than he is and that he loves me just as I am no matter what size, shape or marks. All the men who commented here so far are "real" men, who understand what is important in life! Thank you so much!
    ditto .. I had 9 pregnancies in 16 years ..yeah I have stretch marks.. they used to be really bad but have faded with time.. does my husband care?. has he ever?.. did it change the way he sees me NO NO NO.. Real men know that real women have curves and mommys have stretch marks..
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Um...here goes.
    To me stretch marks along with blemishes, freckles, scars, rolls, droops and whatever else are..............erotic in a way.
    It shows the person is real and that possibly the emotions and interactions are more believable.
    Don't get me wrong, I like perfect bodies. They are very nice to look at.
    But there is something that trips an extra trigger when the person seems more "real life".
    I hope what I'm saying is understood, if not, just ignore me.