Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kimgettinfit
    kimgettinfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So, where are your results from the next stage?? BTW, you look great! It's amazing how different you look and hardly any weight on the scale...muscle definitely weighs more than fat!!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!! definitely want to hang on to this for later!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    bump
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    So, where are your results from the next stage?? BTW, you look great! It's amazing how different you look and hardly any weight on the scale...muscle definitely weighs more than fat!!

Not sure if you are talking to me or not but this is my most recent progress picture from 4/1:

IMAG0925.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Not sure if you are talking to me or not but this is my most recent progress picture from 4/1:

IMAG0925.jpg

Somewhere under all the fat, I bet my tummy looks like that. :smile: I'm working on increasing my weights, but I still have almost 50 more lbs to lose before I'll be able to see the muscle. Except my biceps, since they're the only muscles not covered in fat. :ohwell: Someone else asked about ChaLEAN Extreme, and that's a program I'm saving up for. Does anyone know if you would get comparable results using CLX compared to NROL4W?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Somewhere under all the fat, I bet my tummy looks like that. :smile: I'm working on increasing my weights, but I still have almost 50 more lbs to lose before I'll be able to see the muscle. Except my biceps, since they're the only muscles not covered in fat. :ohwell: Someone else asked about ChaLEAN Extreme, and that's a program I'm saving up for. Does anyone know if you would get comparable results using CLX compared to NROL4W?

Is there any reason why you can't go to a gym (and do New Rules or another program)? I don't know much about it but I don't think it does the big compound lifts with enough weight to be really effective, but I do have a friend who does it and likes it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Is there any reason why you can't go to a gym (and do New Rules or another program)? I don't know much about it but I don't think it does the big compound lifts with enough weight to be really effective, but I do have a friend who does it and likes it.

Gym membership isn't in my budget right now. I'm expecting to be able to later this year, though. My heaviest weights are 10#. The program I'm doing now uses mostly bodyweight. I had planned to get CLX as my reward to myself when I get 10 lbs from goal, but I've been reading so much about New Rules and Strong Lifts that I'm starting to rethink it. I love Chalene's workouts, though.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    AMAZING!!! So many of you are just incredible and awe inspirirng...WOW!!!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Here are my pictures, still in the "current" stage as i would like to get more muscle definition.
    My whole story and what I do can be found on my blog here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/emgawne/view/my-story-229647

First Picture is 2010 - 2012. 175 lbs to 157 lbs.

6870833893_a88fbea80b.jpg
    progress by emgawne, on Flickr

Second picture I had no change in weight but with weight training I have dropped down to 21.8% body fat and things have definitely lifted (haha) and become more toned.

7006122391_5924a6ef59.jpg
    1-19 to 3-22 by emgawne, on Flickr

Added these pictures on March 22nd and i thought i would update so people can see how it is going. (if they care. haha)

7070987301_5fbe178a3d_n.jpg
    100 days by emgawne, on Flickr

7108156495_d9e24a4880_n.jpg
    Back by emgawne, on Flickr
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    EMG, you look awesome! very proud of you.
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    bumping so I can take time to go through the whole thing! You ladies rock!
  • nikki2609
    nikki2609 Posts: 128
    Options
    bump for laters x
  • dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump. Will check out your amazing transformations later :-)
  • sar123bear
    Options
    Amazing results! My copy of the book is being delivered early May. I am excited!! :smile:
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I don't have typical before/after shots, but here are some.

Perhaps 5 or so years back, after losing all interest in working out. Soft and fluffy
    IMG_1524-1.jpg

Last month. Got back into the gym a few years back. I got into exercising (I've always hated cardio so its always been pretty much just weights) though I'd gained 15lbs from overeating in the last 9mos to a year. I don't know the weight difference between this and the above but probably about the same, but more compact
    P1010267.jpg

Showing off... :tongue: Now just to lose that flub I gained to show off the definition!
    IMG_0268.jpg
  • emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    MariaMariaM- Wow! that's incredible! your waist is so slim! and your arms are amazing! What did you do to get arms like that?
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I shall be stalking this thread :)

So shall i :D