Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm now stalking this thread :love:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I would post mine on the thread but I'm not that confident. They are on my profile though if anyone wants to look. Still a work in progress. I'm under my target weight at the minute so am working on mixing things up and getting more lifting back in my routine
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I would post mine on the thread but I'm not that confident. They are on my profile though if anyone wants to look. Still a work in progress. I'm under my target weight at the minute so am working on mixing things up and getting more lifting back in my routine

I think you look awesome =D.
  • ginnerll
    ginnerll Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump :) i've only just started...but seeing all of this success is really inspirational!! I can't wait to have some great after pics :)
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

thanks :blushing: I'm certainly a million times better than this time last year :happy:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

thanks :blushing: I'm certainly a million times better than this time last year :happy:

You're welcome!

Just truth though.

:flowerforyou:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Posting this again because the one I had was removed. I requested the deletion because the pics were so big.

May 1 2010
    Resized.jpg

April 24,2012

DSCN0644-Copy.jpg

Sorry for the multiple posts.
  • cheerocracy
    cheerocracy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    so inspiring! bump
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I don't have an after yet, but I have a during.
    2ennb5z.jpg
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    MariaMariaM: You have beautifully sculpted arms and shoulders! jealous! But Im working hard at it... Mine are looking better and better all the time :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Holy crap... I just chest pressed 130#. That's about my body weight!

My gym sucks (PF) and doesn't have barbells, just a couple of smiths that are always occupied, so I have to use the machines. But even if I can't bench press as much as I can using the machines... when I started, I struggled with 30#. I'm pushing 100 pounds more than that now!

And even though it's the "no judgement zone" I couldn't help but smirk a little when I was doing the lat pulldown (at 95#) and saw a woman go on the chest press after me. She moved the weight pin to 30 pounds, tried one rep, then adjusted it down further. Not mocking her, because that was me a few months ago, but it still makes me feel all kinds of crazy powerful! Rawr!!!!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Holy crap... I just chest pressed 130#. That's about my body weight!

My gym sucks (PF) and doesn't have barbells, just a couple of smiths that are always occupied, so I have to use the machines. But even if I can't bench press as much as I can using the machines... when I started, I struggled with 30#. I'm pushing 100 pounds more than that now!

And even though it's the "no judgement zone" I couldn't help but smirk a little when I was doing the lat pulldown (at 95#) and saw a woman go on the chest press after me. She moved the weight pin to 30 pounds, tried one rep, then adjusted it down further. Not mocking her, because that was me a few months ago, but it still makes me feel all kinds of crazy powerful! Rawr!!!!

That rocks Lorina....good for you =D!
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    bump to keep track of the thread.
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    bump! i need some inspiration and to not focus on the scale so much. :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    MariaMariaM: You have beautifully sculpted arms and shoulders! jealous! But Im working hard at it... Mine are looking better and better all the time :)

Thanks Cheri!! Keep working at it and you will have awesome arms!
  • jsbpitch
    jsbpitch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting is great... now only If I could beat my "pear" shape and tone my legs quickly
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I haven't been at in for nearly as long as some of the lovely ladies on this thread, but I've been following the New Rules of Lifting For Women program since March and I am so thrilled with the results! Heavy lifting is the way to go! I will finish stage one in a week and look forward to whats in store. Before I started lifting, I lost most of my weight... But thats for another forum post :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    great idea, Rae! These are old and not as many as I know I have, the others must be on my laptop, but here's a start...

transformations.jpg

382631_164898256939214_111989688896738_288014_870374356_n.jpg

ETA: I started out in July 2011 120 pounds and 24% body fat and competed at 125 pounds and 18% body fat.

Just wanted to bump this thread and point out how awesome you all look, especially this one. You're a gorgeous gorgeous woman!