Is it necessary to be that trashy?

Options

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahahahahaha **likes**
    I don't care if anyone spreads my nudies around...chances are I have a whole site dedicated to my naked *kitten* :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Never include your face in nakey pics, yo! *LOL*
  • asween4
    asween4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hehe! Lesson learned. If any of the recipients mention it, just look at them and say "Yeah, so what? I'm hot...he screwed up when he lost me!"
  • meghan1789
    meghan1789 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    never have had the pic taken in the first place?:bigsmile:

Give the girl a break. Sure, you could have not done it at all, but how much fun would that be? You are supposed to trust the person you are in a relationship in and that's why it's fun to do these kinds of things. It's not her fault that he broke that trust and did something stupid with them!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

On the other hand, I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and her suggestion to tell all of his friends that he's gay! haha

Hmmm... He's gay... and dated you..... I think saying this would be worse than the pics.. o.0
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

Use better judgement and don't enter into relationships with people you can't trust - bottom line.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options

^^ I follow this rule :wink:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I never take off the burlap sack I wear beneath my clothes. It's a little itchy and Texas summers are tough. But I know I'm safe.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I never take off the burlap sack I wear beneath my clothes. It's a little itchy and Texas summers are tough. But I know I'm safe.

You're a nevernude. I like it.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have explicit photos of the girl that I just left, but she has none of me, and I really wanted to share them, like with the depths of little black heart, but I knew better. The couple I'm in a relationship with now have several photos of me, [I have an amazing tattoo on my thigh, and I must say, it looks incredible in naked photos of me.], but with our connection, I am not in the slightest concerned. When I was just barely eighteen, an ex took photos of me passed out drunk, and posted them on Craigslist, with my number, so I got smart, and told them I lived at his address, and I wanted to sleep with all of them; needless to say, I had since moved when he did this, but his parents were not too happy with 84732487342895 HNGs showing up at his door, and I mean, I look and looked great, so I wasn't that concerned, haha.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Well, this is just my .02 cents.... I am currently planning on leaving my S/o of 10 years due to alcoholism,
    I know he has nakey pix of me, we took them together.

Just DAYS prior to my departure, my plan is to swipe his wallet while he's in a drunken stupor passed out on the couch.
    Take the offending pics out. (he doesn't keep them right where they can be seen easily)
    Bring the wallet back where I found it.
    He'll never know they're missing til I'm already LONG GONE.

Problem solved.

Take the computer(s), cell phone, any media and scrub them as well.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

You should probably post these pics to be judged just how trashy they are...

Aww.. Sidesteal beat me to it.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

^^ I follow this rule :wink:

Always keep your face out of the pics and try to keep any tattoo's or distinctive marking out of them too. Oh and Own it if it does happen lol. Most people will think he is a D#$% for spreading them around and if you dont react he looks like an even biggere *kitten*
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and her suggestion to tell all of his friends that he's gay! haha
    Haha gay people are funny, let's ridicule them!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I just want to lick your leg.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Haha gay people are funny, let's ridicule them!
    Rip Taylor is funny, but not all gay people are funny.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    never have had the pic taken in the first place?:bigsmile:

Give the girl a break. Sure, you could have not done it at all, but how much fun would that be? You are supposed to trust the person you are in a relationship in and that's why it's fun to do these kinds of things. It's not her fault that he broke that trust and did something stupid with them!

I was under the impression that the unveiling of said pictures happened AFTER the break up and wasn't the CAUSE of the break up.

If you're going to text/email/SMS/post nude or otherwise embarassing photos, they WILL be unveiled at the most inopportune time.

Murphy's Law, folks, Murphy's Law...
  • samdancer86
    samdancer86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ah your freaking me out, me and my ex broke up about 2 months ago and although it was an Okish breakup now I am worrying about this. The photos were tasteful not everything out, but maybe he will show his mates. Maybe he already has, in all fairness I showed their girlfriends cos I am proud of what I got!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad good nakey pics of me exist! :tongue:

Seriously, hindsight is 20/20. I doubt most people who had compromising images of themselves made within the confines of a committed relationship actually planned on having a messy break up later. Live and learn.
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend avoiding the hanky panky and pictures while dating. Waiting for marriage has multiple benefits (still not convinced about the necessity of the pictures even in that situation).:blushing: