Is it necessary to be that trashy?

Options

Replies

• Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am of the opinion that if you are stupid enough to take those kinds of pictures or videos, then you should expect someone or many someones to see it one day. My husband and I were just talking about this last night. I told him I wouldn't even let him take naked pictures of me with a polaroid! That is just asking for trouble. People should have more common sense......
  • ladykate7
    ladykate7 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If you know who he sent them to, I'd be very tempted to send the ones you have of him to the same people. :laugh:
    I probably wouldn't acutally do it though. Just move on, he's likely trying to get a reaction out of you. Retaliating in anyway is just giving him what he wants. Him thinking its ok to spread pictures is another validation that you're better off without him.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Not a position I'd be in. That's what "class" is. You're right that it has nothing to do with money, but it's got a lot to do with naked pictures. Punished? Grownups aren't punished for legal behavior.
  • FitLink
    Options
    And let me clarify: social & financial status does not determine if someone is trash! It's about how you conduct yourself! Just because you have money does not mean you have class!

So true. People with class don't have problems like this because of the way they conduct themselves. They don't pose for naked pics!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Lovely. People calling the OP stupid and classless for something that was supposed to be between two people. Risky? Of course! But it doesn't mean she has no class or is stupid.

Get the sticks out of your rear and quit judging people.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Apprently there is this new website where you can register someone as having an STD...
    Txs, i hate this burning sensation when i urinate, it burnsssssssss-Ty
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

To me that's not a relationship mistake. The mistake is sending them to someone who isn't trustworthy.

This make come across as boastful, and I do not intend it to be, but during the course of my adult life quite a few women have sent me revealing pictures of themselves in various state of undress and in provocative poses.

It can be an exhilarating experience for both parties. I admit I am a risk taker and attract women who like taking risks themselves.

I have never and would never reveal communications sent to me in private no matter how the relationship ended. It has never happened to me and I believe that is because I can gauge pretty well who I can trust.

To breach a confidence lacks integrity and is trashy, not the taking of the pictures in the first place. The human form is beautiful, especially the form to which you are attracted. I will never feel ashamed for believing that or wanting to see it naked.
  • FitLink
    Options
    Lovely. People calling the OP stupid and classless for something that was supposed to be between two people. Risky? Of course! But it doesn't mean she has no class or is stupid.

We're supposed to judge the ex who posted them, and she calls him classless. I really don't see how posing for the pics is any classier, and letting someone take, or taking yourself, naked pics you allow to get into anyone else's hands is pretty stupid. She posted with the intention of us calling him stupid/classless, and it is all a little pot/kettley, you know?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Honestly, I despair sometimes.

Blame the victim, not the transgressor seems to be the default position these days.

Of course you should be wary and careful but I find this cynicism about being able to trust the very people who are supposed to love you very odd. I guess I have lived a charmed existence.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

We're supposed to judge the ex who posted them, and she calls him classless. I really don't see how posing for the pics is any classier, and letting someone take, or taking yourself, naked pics you allow to get into anyone else's hands is pretty stupid. She posted with the intention of us calling him stupid/classless, and it is all a little pot/kettley, you know?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    WoW
    Apparently no one wants nakie pics of you
    :wink: :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    1. I never said this was specifically about me or not. More of a hypothetical

2. I am most certainly NOT a "troll"
    If I was a troll this would NOT be posted in chit chat & games

3. I realize that it's a bit IRONIC that my current pic is my leg :laugh:

4. I'm fabulous no matter and I love you ladies and gents that have an open heart and mind :flowerforyou:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options

Honestly, I despair sometimes.

Blame the victim, not the transgressor seems to be the default position these days.

Of course you should be wary and careful but I find this cynicism about being able to trust the very people who are supposed to love you very odd. I guess I have lived a charmed existence.

Thank You :flowerforyou:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    I am of the opinion that if you are stupid enough to take those kinds of pictures or videos, then you should expect someone or many someones to see it one day. My husband and I were just talking about this last night. I told him I wouldn't even let him take naked pictures of me with a polaroid! That is just asking for trouble. People should have more common sense......

On the flip side what does that say about how well you trust your husband and furthermore is it because you don't trust him or because you're too insecure to take those kind of pictures in the first place?

IMO: It's not the thought of someone seeing my boobies that would make me angry. I could care less. They're not much but they're fun sized and pretty cute. I really don't care. What would make me angry is sharing something so intimate and private and then the other person decides to completely violate that trust we shared and goes back on their word to keep such pictures private.

Nudity is NOT a shameful thing....I was referring to someone who you had trusted, cared about, loved stabbing you in the back and trying to intentionally hurt you.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    i know a guy..... (just sayin)

This is outstanding btw...lol

Co-Ed softball practice should be starting soon....BATTER UP!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I don't know - sue them for my share of the royalties?...
  • Sgriffin2382
    Options

On the flip side what does that say about how well you trust your husband and furthermore is it because you don't trust him or because you're too insecure to take those kind of pictures in the first place?

IMO: It's not the thought of someone seeing my boobies that would make me angry. I could care less. They're not much but they're fun sized and pretty cute. I really don't care. What would make me angry is sharing something so intimate and private and then the other person decides to completely violate that trust we shared and goes back on their word to keep such pictures private.

Nudity is NOT a shameful thing....I was referring to someone who you had trusted, cared about, loved stabbing you in the back and trying to intentionally hurt you.

It has nothing to do with not trusting my husband, which I do completely. It has to do with the fact that people are arrogant or naive enough to think that this kind of stuff doesn't and won't get out someday. Not wanting to take the pictures has nothing to do with being insecure, and everything to do with privacy. My naked body is for my husband and him alone. He sees it everyday, why would he need a picture? Taking naked pictures of yourself, in itself, it just trashy, IMO.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    I don't know - sue them for my share of the royalties?...

Damn right!!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options

It has nothing to do with not trusting my husband, which I do completely. It has to do with the fact that people are arrogant or naive enough to think that this kind of stuff doesn't and won't get out someday. Not wanting to take the pictures has nothing to do with being insecure, and everything to do with privacy. My naked body is for my husband and him alone. He sees it everyday, why would he need a picture? Taking naked pictures of yourself, in itself, it just trashy, IMO.

Because it's naughty, because it spices up a sex life, because it's fun, kinky and intimate

Because there are positions besides missionary out there. I'll repeat...nudity is NOT a bad thing...naked pictures are not a bad thing it's the matter in which they are distributed - with or without consent

Edit** And if they are or AREN'T suppose to be distributed. It's about trust and breaking that trust someone has given you
    It's about being a completely immature, creepy, files stored on your computer of past girlfriend's jerk
  • Sgriffin2382
    Options
    [/quote]

Because it's naughty, because it spices up a sex life, because it's fun, kinky and intimate

Because there are positions besides missionary out there. I'll repeat...nudity is NOT a bad thing...naked pictures are not a bad thing it's the matter in which they are distributed - with or without consent
    [/quote]

I don't think nudity is a bad thing, just saying that if you take pictures like that, expect someday for someone to see them. Just be careful and use some common sense.
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options

I don't think nudity is a bad thing, just saying that if you take pictures like that, expect someday for someone to see them. Just be careful and use some common sense.

So you are saying you personally can expect your husband to share a provocative picture of you if he had one?