anybody else constantly consumed in MFP!?!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My name is Evonne Anderson and I'm a Mfp aholic !
    There ! My first step.

lol
    excellent thread, you lovely people :) we are all what makes this site so special
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    All I do between anything in my day is log onto MFP and check the message boards or log my food! I love logging my food it makes me feel so good to see that I can meet a goal daily and that at the end of the week, I have met another goal!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the support here where on FB its like.. no one supports you and if you even mention your losing weight they just judge you for how big you already were.. not supporting you for changing your life..

Yes... MFP is so totally my fav website and place to be!! :love:
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my hubby has even mentioned it to me once. Can't seem to lose weight by myself though, so...gotta keep on with it!
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    If I didn't know I was not cyberskirt, I would think I wrote that post myself. I agree 100%. I have MFP open at work all day and run to my laptop when I get home. I like planning my entire day's food intake early in the morning and making adjustments along the way. It helps me to make better choices and when I make some "not so good choiceas", I can at least keep track of them and somehow find a way to fit them in. So the long answer to a short question...I AM OBSESSED!!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    If I didn't know I was not cyberskirt, I would think I wrote that post myself. I agree 100%. I have MFP open at work all day and run to my laptop when I get home. I like planning my entire day's food intake early in the morning and making adjustments along the way. It helps me to make better choices and when I make some "not so good choiceas", I can at least keep track of them and somehow find a way to fit them in. So the long answer to a short question...I AM OBSESSED!!

I do the exact same thing!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    LOL...totally! #obsessed

Yes!! gr8 another addiction added to the list, FB, Twitter, Pinterest and now MFP lol
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    me me me. i'm sad you can't browse forums on phones lol.

My thoughts exactly!

Hi, I'm Laurie and addicted to MFP! :bigsmile:
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I call it my "Fitness Facebook"

:love: :love: I might have to steal that term from ya!

I love this!!!
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    Yes Im on here more than facebook now lol - I just find it better - keeps me motivated lol
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laurie and addicted to MFP! :bigsmile:

HI LAURIE! LOL :laugh:
  • Vixsin013
    Options
    You bet I'm consumed! I may not be a poster right now, but I've been lurking around and reading for a LONG time now. Especially since I hit a huge plateau and changed my calorie range. I love the support that is available here! I'm totally going to get in trouble at work one day. LOL
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    yep, me too :glasses:
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    yep! Often I have to tell myself off for reading about fitness on MFP instead of actually getting off the computer to do some! :laugh:

yep....me too...
  • rachel819
    rachel819 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Supposed to be working :wink:
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I wasn't on much yesterday and even had trouble logging food. At 3AM I realized that I had experienced 2 emotional blows during the day and responded as usual - couldn't stop eating, BUT, I still had MFP with me in my head. I still measured everything I pigged out on. heheh. I only gained a pound back.pfffffiffle - I'll be ok. stressed out over circumstances I can do little or nothing about...but, now I know that I need to be here more than ever to keep from using the kitchen for comfort instead.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!

I am definitely addicted to MFP - I went out and bought a new phone and had to make sure I could get the MFP app!

Love it :love:
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think my husband thinks I have a new boyfriend....I don't. It's just that I'm on this site ALL THE TIME! Whether it be on my iPhone, or on the laptop. I'm there with ya, hun...obsessed!

^^^^ this. hubby's a bit jealous. hehe
  • Prettygirl150
    Prettygirl150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm completely obsessed, especially now that I am meeting friends on here ...
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    YES! But I tried a diet on weight watchers a few times and lost interest for me it's almost been a full week and this is the first time I am sticking to it! I don't feel bad about myself on this site I can post a picture and know people won't judge me! I LOVE this site!