silly things that attracts you ...

Options

Replies

• logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You can't bother him when he plays League of Legends.. Or else he can get ganked when your talking to him.. That's what happens when my girl friend talks to me lol

lol trust me, I've learned not to. There's a price to be paid for dating gamers, man.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    20-years ago in college I was sitting next to my now husband, when I grabbed his hands to smell them. He's a jeweler and his hands are beat to hell and always have polishing compound on them. Anyway, he washes them in Lava soap. I don't like the smell of Lava soap, but on his hands... <sigh>

*Also, athletic cut t-shirts.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I wish all you ladies would stop describing me.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    There's little things that drive me crazy(in a good way) about my girlfriend.

Her dimples

Her dangerous curves

The way she picks apart her food to eat it (No matter what it is)

She's secretly a huge nerd and totally goofy

and has a totally sexy mind
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hat backwards, scruff, nice smell, crooked smiles. The list could go on and on.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

Neck tats

I thought I was the only one that found this sexy as hell!!
    but they have to be well done.
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    Tall, fit guys with shoulder length hair. *swoon* <<---- Bonus points if he plays guitar!
    I like men who are confident and can take control of a situation. (Think Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy.)
    Slightly scruffy facial hair
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Oh, I almost forgot...I'm a total sucker for a guy that is outwardly a "badboy", but is really a big softy once you get to know him. Gotta be careful with that one, though, it can get me in trouble. LOL
  • jcstanton
    Options

^^^Hahahaha! I wondered how long it would be before one of you guys posted a comment like this! LOL Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! :drinker:
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I tend to swoon over a guy with...
    tats and piercings
    facial hair
    taller than 6ft
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

^^^Hahahaha! I wondered how long it would be before one of you guys posted a comment like this! LOL Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! :drinker:

What do I win?
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Laughing at my jokes. My sense of humor is an acquired taste, so I was always weak for a woman who would laugh at me without needing an explantion.
  • jcstanton
    Options

What do I win?

To be honest, I hadn't thought that far ahead. Dare I ask? What were you HOPING to win? LOL
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    girls with baseball caps or glasses. But not both at the same time.

Awesome.... I wear glasses only at work. And live in a baseball cap on the weekend.... I always thoug both were nerdy!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Man hands. Big Shoulders. Large weiner.
  • KimVanHorn
    Options
    a guy in jeans with no shirt and barefoot
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Weiner makes me laugh like a school girl. :)
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Broad Shoulders! Baseball hat (forward facing) and a great smile!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    girls with baseball caps or glasses. But not both at the same time.

Awesome.... I wear glasses only at work. And live in a baseball cap on the weekend.... I always thoug both were nerdy!

Only time I wear both is when I'm driving. Sometimes I wear a ballcap on the weekend when I don't feel like doing anything with my hair, but I don't dare drive without my glasses. :noway:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    My biggest one is the way a guy talks. Not the accent or anything, how he moves his mouth. Some guys I could watch talk for hours.