silly things that attracts you ...

Options

Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    a woman that is really into and understands dork culture, the need to constantly update and play tech on your devices..

a woman that likes politics.. either for or against..

a woman that understands being a foodie..

a woman that likes to have sex..

a woman that likes sports..

and a woman who likes to snuggle/kiss/hold/be in love etc..
  • gavintri
    gavintri Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Things that grab my attention right way

- Dimples
    -Dangerous curves
    -Red Hair
    -Rocking the no make up not trying too hard look
    -Soccer playing girls
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    - Nice Shoes
    - Knows how to dress
    - Dimples(Back dimples are so sexy to me for some reason)
    - <3 tattoos its kind of weird...
    - glasses is also a turn on
    - girls with nice feet like i think its cute when they put fingernail polish.. dont call me a wierdo
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    i notice the strangest things on boys. am i alone w/ noticing oddities?

~ rubber bands around his wrist.
    ~ a beanie on (in the winter only, i'm not emo)
    ~ shoes. well, not just the fact he has shoes on. but like converse. or vans.
    ~ and if i ever catch a boy biting his lower lip absentmindedly? ~swoon~

Everytime I see a guy with a rubber band around his wriste I will snap it! hehe
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    a woman that is really into and understands dork culture, the need to constantly update and play tech on your devices..

I'm basically your perfect woman minus the fact that I'm taken.

The silly thing that attracts me, the just out of the shower look. Hair still wet and smells like a god. :love:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Psh. All women say they want guys with scruff and rough hands, but then they want to marry doctors, lawyers, and other non-hand-roughening professionals.

PSH I SAY!

But then they have affairs with the landscapers, pool boys, construction workers or farm hands.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options

Oh man, as soon as you said "dork culture" I had to tell you, your bow tie is cool. Cause bow ties are cool. And I hope you watch Doctor Who, otherwise that makes no sense.

That's important for me, too — shared bonding over our nerdiness is what brought my boyfriend and I together in the first place. He likes that I understand his need to play League of Legends just as he doesn't bug me when I'm trying to full-sync everything in Assassin's Creed (although who am I kidding, he totally bugs me).

That, and the fact that he puts up with and understands my fangirling over Doctor Who and Sherlock and all my other fandoms. Plus we can sit down and have theoretical discussions about Homestuck or the relative value of the different Trek series or the order that the Star Wars movies should be watched in for hours. <3
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Smells nice
    Rough hands (cant stand a man with woman hands)
    jeans and a t shirt
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Rough hands facial hair.. and oddly messed up teeth, Not to messed or missing but slightly off= hott.
  • energy4life
    Options
    That's awesome! IT made me smile Lol! Love it!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Psh. All women say they want guys with scruff and rough hands, but then they want to marry doctors, lawyers, and other non-hand-roughening professionals.

PSH I SAY!

Oh no man, I'm up front with it. I like smooth hands and long fingers — there are definitely perks to dating a musician who played french horn for years. That's all I'm saying, man.

Oh, and suits. Nothing's hotter than a man in a properly tailored suit.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    You can't bother him when he plays League of Legends.. Or else he can get ganked when your talking to him.. That's what happens when my girl friend talks to me lol
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Manly hands (long, broad and strong, not rough). Rich and mellow voice. Great eye contact and genuine smile...melts me.

a guy who can rock a fedora hat (love jazz)
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    When a girl is wearing a baseball cap.

i agree with this one!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Strong, masculine hands
    Lips that make me involuntarily pucker up LOL
    An infectious laugh
    I like 'em tall...like 6ft- 6 1/2ft (and I'm only 5'4")
    A nice strong upper body
    A slight cleft in his chin and a strong jawline
    A certain quality about the eyes that I can't really define, I just know it when I see it
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    It's so weird seeing everyone say "big manly hands." That would drive me nuts! Same thing when they're all sweaty and smell like diesel - I would tell him to get in the shower before he even thinks about touching me! Lucky for me, though, my fiance is OCD and doesn't need to be told - he's ready to get in the shower as soon as he's done messing around on engines for the day, lol.

I like when a man is willing to have a conversation and not insist that he is correct, but simply hear your opinion and state theirs. I much prefer simple conversations of opinion over an argument or debate. I hate when a guy gets all "I'M A MAN AND MUST BE RIGHT" attitude with me. Ugh.

My fiance has a lovely sense of style. He has a very nice collection of slacks, sweaters, belts, shoes, stylish jackets, scarves, and a few hats and he looks so dashing in them. ^_^ He can clean up real good.

As far as physical stuff... I like a nicely defined jawline, oh and if it's emphasized by that "jawstrap" type of facial hair? I think that's very cute, I find skinny and/or fit bodies to be attractive, but not necessarily buff... and a generally quiet demeanor.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    It's so weird seeing everyone say "big manly hands." That would drive me nuts! Same thing when they're all sweaty and smell like diesel - I would tell him to get in the shower before he even thinks about touching me! Lucky for me, though, my fiance is OCD and doesn't need to be told - he's ready to get in the shower as soon as he's done messing around on engines for the day, lol.

I love my husband.

But one of my ex's was a total rockabilly car guy (loved his car WAAAAAAY more than me) but he always smelt like car parts and gasoline and was always dirty from being in the garage and I LOVED IT lol

total turn on
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    Watching a man gorge on food.... Weird I know....

will you marry me?

Hahaha :P
    For real though past boyfriends have always thought I was a total
    Weirdo for this... I can't help it. Total turn on.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure any of these would be considered silly, per se

But I'm on board with the big hands comment..

Some gray hair
    Smells good just from trusty o' soap (though I do enjoy a good smelling cologne as well)
    Neck tats
    Scars
    Basic dresser (jeans tshirt and sneakers, shorts, sandals tshirt...etc)
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    A man in his work clothes: the smell of work is his "cologne" with a dirty grubbed up shirt, YUMMO!!

Oh & some rough looking carpenter boots!

YUMMO!!!