silly things that attracts you ...

Options

Replies

• ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Facial hair. Not alot, but a little, like a 5 o'clock shadow, or a nice trimmed goatee. And I like strong arms. They don't even have to be really super muscley, but they have to have a bit of definition. And broad shoulders. I like manly men lol. And I don't want someone who is obsessed with how they look, but likes to look good. Not like a bum.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I think I found _snw_'s perfect gift for her man.

beardo-hat-gray.jpg
    il_570xN.297671045.jpg
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Nice Cologne, Rough Hands...and most importantly a masculine jaw-line...and I like chest hair
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Pretty toes...clean shoes
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I like a guy with style, someone that thinks about how he looks but not someone that is in to trends. I just don't like the throw on anything, one pair of shoes for everything guy. I find a lot of mens shoes to be ugly and boring so if I see a guy with amazing shoes on I'm always impressed. I like skate shoes but I like to see something else, like creepers, Chelsea boots, winklepickers.

Other than that good legs are a plus, for some reason all the guys I've been out with previously have been proportioned like ostriches with spindly legs.

Saying that even if these areas were covered if he wasn't in to similar music as me I think we would struggle.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I like a person who isn't afraid to need a little protecting. Also, tattoos that are mostly hidden, so you just catch a glimpse? Mmmm....
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    and most importantly a masculine jaw-line

oh yeah :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :heart:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I like a just a little grey hair at the temples, makes men distinguished.
  • jennie0918
    jennie0918 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think I found _snw_'s perfect gift for her man.

beardo-hat-gray.jpg
    il_570xN.297671045.jpg

ahahah this cracked me up! aha i was literally laughing out loud to myself ... :P

... hmm ... - i love guys who wear bracelets

- i like when they're tall.. i dont know why i just am automatically attracted to tall guys
    - country accents <3
    - scruff *depending on the guy*
    - if they own a truck or jeep and it's lifted :)
    - smell nice
    - love if a guy can make me laugh cuz i have laugh attacks all the time

i can name so many things i should shut myself up and stop there though lmao
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I find myself strangely attracted to a woman that works at Home Depot
    Same thing with a chick driving a pickup truck ……maybe it’s the thought of someone besides me doing my home repairs/projects, lol.

My biggest turn on though is a chick that shows me a little interest and actually has a heart beat……oooh yeah!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I used to love the way my husband held his cigarette (when he smoked). Kind of that whole bad boy thing. SO sexy!!

I also love a trim waist with a belt. My husband ALWAYS wears a belt and he's very fit, so *Swoon...*

And I LOVE how he's a Mans Man...but is very sensitive and loving around me and the kids.

Oh...and he cooks and cleans bathrooms. Yep...found me the PERFECT man! :)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Guys with a dimple on their chin and some scruff.... add very broad shoulders and I melt.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    a man that smells like diesal, not like a car tech but oil field staright up diesal.....
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love when he comes home dirty and in his work clothes. Also love it when he just has a plain white t-shirt and nice jeans on.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love when a guy gets completely geeked out about something. :laugh: super excited and spouting off about his new computer or game or a movie coming out. Seriously makes me want to jump him.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Cologne... a really good cologne.
    The guy could be butt ugly, but a good smelling cologne will make me melt.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    when there all sweaty after working...sexy
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    When Mr Cheesefries comes home with his tie loosened after a long day at work ... growl.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    A strong jawline does it for me!! And if they have the arms to boot....Im done for!! :)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven...dressed in a suit... freshly shined shoes and acting like a gentleman.

This always makes me regret that I didn't know him when he was in the Marine Corps