Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea! I'm totally in :smile:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    haha that's so cute! I used to be obsessed with tinkerbell when I was little so that's a compliment haha

I'm glad she liked the pics, I posted them just for her :happy:

thanks we will look at them often. and whenever we see the Disney castle, we'll always think of you.:wink:
    see ya tomorow girls,
    Kim
  • kimss
    Options
    I had too much caffeine today. A whole bottle of Pepsi, actually. Plus an ice cream bar and some sort of strawberry tart thing. Oh well. I'll do better tomorrow. Today was my break.

All right, I have a challenge! At least half of our exercise minutes have to be some sort of strength training. Lifting things, ab exercises . . . whatever. Strength training is just as important as cardio. How about we start it this Thursday, since it's already a few days into the week?

Let me know what you think!:happy:

I'm not sure I will do very well at this, I'm scared......:huh:
    But, I can give it a try..... I usually only strength train about 2 days aweek, and it is only for about 30 min. each. I'd rather run any day.....:smile:
    talk with you tomorrow
    Kim
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Kim,

I know exactly what you're going through. My weight is doing the same thing. I was at 155lbs yesterday too and today I'm 156. I can't get pass 155! lol How long have you been at 155 now?
  • happy_heather121
    happy_heather121 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My wogging partner and I have started biking 13 mi. a day instead of wogging 8. I have been trying to get out there and do that more but after the rides I am too tired to go very far.

I am in a weight loss rutt too. I was down to 139 but now I'm back up at 141 and I even increased my workouts. Ahhhhh! It's going on two weeks and I'm frustrated.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    So how's everyone doing today?

Heather - good to have you back!:happy: This is what I've been telling the other Woggers . . . maybe you just need to take a break from exercising and just relax. Take up a hobby and work on that, instead of focusing on eating and exercising. You may find that you actually lose a few pounds.
  • kimss
    Options
    Kim,

I know exactly what you're going through. My weight is doing the same thing. I was at 155lbs yesterday too and today I'm 156. I can't get pass 155! lol How long have you been at 155 now?

:noway:
    And yes, ....I woke up this morning to 156 again...uuggggg......:grumble: :huh:
    I think it's been 2 or 3 weeks. It seems like I do this for a while and then I finally break it and pass it, then I do it again with the next number. so I guess that in a few weeks we will be complaining we can't hold down to 154 and it just keeps going back up to 155. hahaha..... this game seems so cruel....
    I know I should be thankful for every little loss, but it gets hard when every little loss is ,sooo little....
    I'm going to do the half cal. fast again next week for a couple days, see if that rattles my weight a bit. it worked for 2lbs last time. I was battling with 158-159 when I did that before.

Hey Rach,
    I am waiting until I go on vacation to take that break your talking of.. If I can go back home and not diet and exercise minimally, and still lose weight, I will be so grateful. But I just can't stop until then. I have to keep trying and hope that I might hit closer to my goal by then.

heather, nice to hear from you again.. welcome back....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love lurking here!

I even stole the name and tell my friends I am going wogging!!

I love it and you all are doing so well!!

WOOT!:flowerforyou:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Kim - good idea, but you're doing the fast again???????:huh: Maybe you should try something else?

arewethereyet - thanks for the nice words!:happy: Truth is, someone else said "Wogging" when I mentioned what people did for exercising, and I thought it was such a cool name!:glasses: :laugh:
  • kimss
    Options
    give us any imput you have, we are always looking for new faces. and your welcome to use "Wogging" any time. Glad you like it. I'm always explaining it to new people too, it's a catchy phrase......
  • kimss
    Options
    Hey Rach,
    :smile: DID your ticker move this week?:happy: That is so great..... what are you doing to get such great results?
    do you have any other ideas that I could try?
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Hey Rach,
    :smile: DID your ticker move this week?:happy: That is so great..... what are you doing to get such great results?

Well, I had it on pounds to go, buttttt I just stepped on the scale and what do you know? I lose 2 pounds since last week!:bigsmile: Hmm, well, I already said I was lifting things this week. I started the Ab Challenge. And I did 2 hours of cardio for a few days. That's about all. Oh, and I didn't snack at night.:smile:
  • kimss
    Options
    Hey Rach,

Well, I had it on pounds to go, buttttt I just stepped on the scale and what do you know? I lose 2 pounds since last week!:bigsmile: Hmm, well, I already said I was lifting things this week. I started the Ab Challenge. And I did 2 hours of cardio for a few days. That's about all. Oh, and I didn't snack at night.:smile:

sorry I didn't notice the "pounds to go" , But, great with the 2 pounds,that has got to make you happy:bigsmile: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you do 2hrs of cardio each day, or over a couple of days? my trainer/friend said I should up my cardio to 1.5hrs each day...5days a week. but I just haven't had the time for that. Oh yea, and the snaking, I am trying to do the best I can, I have a hard time when I eat every few hrs, my body still wants to eat. I try to do light things, light watermellon, or a cheese or a fiber bar. I'll keep trying ...
    thanks for the imput....and enjoy those 2 pounds, you worked hard this week, you deserve it.
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Hey Rach,

sorry I didn't notice the "pounds to go" , But, great with the 2 pounds,that has got to make you happy:bigsmile: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you do 2hrs of cardio each day, or over a couple of days? my trainer/friend said I should up my cardio to 1.5hrs each day...5days a week. but I just haven't had the time for that. Oh yea, and the snaking, I am trying to do the best I can, I have a hard time when I eat every few hrs, my body still wants to eat. I try to do light things, light watermellon, or a cheese or a fiber bar. I'll keep trying ...
    thanks for the imput....and enjoy those 2 pounds, you worked hard this week, you deserve it.

2 hours for 3 days this week and the rest was about 30 min-1 hour per day.

Thanks so much!:flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    well I didn't get to wogged today :ohwell: I worked 8.5 hours straight and was on my feet literally walking (moderate to fast pace) for almost all of those hours, not even kidding. My legs ache....it's time for a bubble bath! YAY!:happy:
  • fitgal411
    Options
    I didn't get any wogging in either, but I did do some exercise on the Wii.

Just finished reading the introduction in Fast Food Nation. Very interesting . . . and scary. Once I'm done with this book, I will probably never eat fast food again!:tongue:
  • kimss
    Options
    I didn't wog today either, I just came home from the movies, saw, Transformers.>>>>GREAT!!!!!!!
    we love these movies. but I always eat way too much popcorn and had chocolate bar too. oh well, at least tonight when everyone else ate pizza and chips and more soda, I ate watermellon. so I only went over for the day by like 1000. hahahaha, how fast and easily that happens. I'll never know.
    well, Ill be back on the wagon in the morning. so good night girls,
    Kim
  • Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    I wogged yesterday. Did Couch to 5K week 2 training. I struggled but got through successfully without taking a break. I usually do it on the treadmill. It was a little more challenging since the road isn't flat, there are some small hills and it was against the wind. So I was extra pleased with myself.
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Yes!!! I want to see the transformers sooo bad lol I was all about them when I was little and I loved the first movie. I'm hoping to go see it on wed! Oh and by the way, what's your little girls favorite disney character???

No worries Kim, I went over a little bit yesterday too. :blushing: I had some reese's peanut butter icecream. :blushing: :love: : :blushing: It was soooo good:happy: I feel like I've been cheating myself out of the fun foods...I've been all about no junk food since May. I know I want to lose weight, but if this is going to be a lifestyle for me I have to learn how to get in those fun foods too. I'm going to allow myself to eat random fun things every once in awhile. I just have to be smart about it lol and not let myself go over on my cals or exercise more.

I hope everyone is having a great day! It's absolutely beautiful outside! The temperature here in PA is perfect! :flowerforyou:
  • kimss
    Options
    Hi,
    My little one's name is Rachel, her favorite disney character is Mickey Mouse. She loved him first . at less than a yr old she loved Mickey and loved to watch the show. She watches all the other characters, but They are nothing compared to Mickey.

We loved the Transformers, get out and see it as soon as you can. My hubby is a huge fan and watched it as he grew up too. I was a bit older when they were popular, but I do love the graphics and the movies.

I did much better today with my eating. It is 7pm and I still have a few cals left for my night snack at about 11pm tonight. I walked for 67min. today. No jogging, but walking uphill. My legs are still sore and I just wasn't much in the mood.
    I'm hoping I have more ambition tomorrow.
    I hope you all had good days today.
    talk with you later,
    Kim