Girls...Makeup! :)

Options
Okay girls.. what are you favorite makeup brands? What can't you live without?? I'm sucha girly-girl. I Personally LOVE MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS and Dior. If you can post pictures of some of you fav things :)

7012726403_1624fefd32.jpg
bobbibrowneyemakeupremover by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

7012726381_16ba0b4f22.jpg
smashboxhighdefconconcealer by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

7012726367_68e418814e.jpg
bobbibrownfacetouchupstick by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

6866614670_5537a3e17e.jpg
giorgioarmanimascara by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

7012726305_b5a007806d.jpg
butternailpolis by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

6866614582_46d6748362.jpg
Smashboxcameraready by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

6866614474_0f94524dd2.jpg
lemerradiantserem by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

6866614366_1ed4ab40e0.jpg
La Mer moisturizingcream by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

7012725957_b73eb5a6aa.jpg
MAC MineralizeEyeShadow by jordanaschallenge, on Flickr

Those are a few of my favs :)

Replies

• kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    i love all of the mac eyeshadows! if you buy the really tiny eyeliner brush you can turn any one of them into awesome looking eyeliner that lasts all day :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Personally I love mabelline true fit makeup... It has been the only kind that looks natual on my face and ppl tell me I don't even look like I am wearing any make up...Other than that I wear whatever for lip gloss and mascara and what not... Which I rarely ever wear eye liner or mascara... And next to never wear eyeshadow. Hell I don't even paint my nails.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    i love all of the mac eyeshadows! if you buy the really tiny eyeliner brush you can turn any one of them into awesome looking eyeliner that lasts all day :)

Me too! I love love love MAC makeup, specially eyeshadow! And I will have to try that :)
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love Falsies mascara. For being relatively cheap, it makes a huge difference for my lashes.
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    - I really like the NARS Albatross highlight. I don't wear foundation or concealor so this is a nice touch to brighten up my face.
    - MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso for the outer V and filling in my brows
    - Drugstore eyeliner and mascara will do for me :) I also have a really nice cheap shadow from Covergirl that I love more than the expensive shadows.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy good old Sephora brand products. I don't know why but it works great. A MUST HAVE is eye primer though. Anything fails without that stuff.

I'm NOT cheap on hair _AT ALL_ though. I really wish I was. haha.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    I don't wear too much makeup (cover up, blush, mascara that's it!), I prefer having a more natural look. However, mabelline is my favorite for concealer. :smile:
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I'm not cheap on hair either...and it's about to get worse...I get hair extenstions starting may...so that will be a little expensive!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    <
    All the makeup done in my photos are MAC brand (eyeshadows, studio tech, blush, transparent powder) and I like covergirl eyeliner and mascara. I can get lip stuff from MAC or Sephoria but I prefer mostly MAC makeup :) I'm more of a eyewearing makeup kind of girl with a tiny bit of blush :)
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    <
    All the makeup done in my photos are MAC brand (eyeshadows, studio tech, blush, transparent powder) and I like covergirl eyeliner and mascara. I can get lip stuff from MAC or Sephoria but I prefer mostly MAC makeup :) I'm more of a eyewearing makeup kind of girl with a tiny bit of blush :)

LOVE it! I love MAC, like love love love!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Laura mercier tinted moisturizer.
    Benefit illuminater mixed with concealer is awesome.
    Nars blush.
    Nothing but Lancôme mascara ever!
    Lips ..always channel gloss.

Not a huge eyeshadow fan but I like the bare minerals colors.

Mac eliminated my favorite lipstick. They are now on my sworn enemy list.
  • allstarsara8
    Options
    I mega hate how fast MACs quick sizzle lipstick sold out!!
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I actually don't have a favorite brand. I wear make up but, I was always a tom boy so I never really got much into it. Now that I'm way more open to the idea, I have no idea how to apply half of it. :sad: So I just keep with a color of eye shadow, mascara and eye liner. Lip gloss if it's a special day.
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im a MAC girl; cuz the boys love to mac this ;D haha jk
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I don't go that pricey or those brands, Maybelline and Cover Girl work just fine for me! I love makeup!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    MAC girl here!! love my new lipstick it's a matte finish... pink plaid

pinkplaid.jpg

and my new blush is dollymix

dollymix.jpg

wearing both in my profile pic :smile:
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love the micabella stuff. It is amazing eye shadow.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    I have never heard of Mac. Where do you find it?
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    I Love playing around with make up but don't tend to put it on because i find it doesn't look good on me and i perfer to be all natural :P Also i break out if i put make up on or anything on my face.
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I love makeup. Especially vintage, old hollywood, pin up, and rockabilly makeup. I'm broke and I can't afford nice makeup like MAC. I just ordered a set of nice brushes so maybe that will help me out since I've been improvising.
    I use Covergirl naturelux foundation and Maybelline powder and eyeliners. Most of my eyeshadow is in a big kit my grandmother bought me like 50 years ago, but it has like 40 colors and some blushes, but I also use a few CG trios and quads.

All I do with my spare time is watch hair and makeup tutorials on youtube.