Girls...Makeup! :)

Options

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    What about brushes girls? What's your fav?

For the most part, I've found MAC brushes to be high quality. Bobbi Brown brushes are also great, and the Sephora brand brushes are good too. I also have brushes from Eco Tools, Elf and Coastal Scents. These are all in my basic rotation.
    How do their eyebrow/lash separator brushes hold up? Every time I buy a brush, the plastic part always comes off. Willing to spend a bit more $$$ for a decent brush that doesn't break on me.

I have an Eco Tools eyebrow/lash separator that's just okay. Honestly, you can just buy spoolies (like the end of a mascara brush) at Sephora and those work really well.
    Heeey!! Not a bad idea!!
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Foundation: Bare Minerals
    Eye primer: Benefit
    Highlighter: Benefit High Beam
    Eyeshadows: Bar Minerals, urban Decay (loooooove my Naked Palette!), drug store brands, Mac, Marc
    Eyeliner: Clinique Quickliner
    Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal
    Blush: Nars
    Lipstick/gloss: Nars, Covergirl, Lancome, Stila, Clinique, etc etc

Sephora is my happy place.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I adore make-up! My hobby is doing make-up for local indie movies. The brand I am most in love with is Fyrinnae (http://www.fyrinnae.com/). They have some breath-taking colors, the quality is unmatched, and the price is affordable. A sample goes a long way.

For you Mac and Urban Decay fans, definitely check out Fyrinnae. <3

And if you like scents too, you should check out ZOMG Smells! (http://www.zomgsmells.com/)

I have a love for independant cosmetic companies.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Not that big of a makeup gal, but I do like CoverGirl and NYC. I'm definately a drugstore makeup gal.;-)

Shannon
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I barely wear makeup, and when I do it's just some liquid eyeliner (whatever brand) on my top lids, and mascara(again, whatever brand.)
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I used to be a Bare Minerals junkie but have recently switched over to Mally products.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    MAC studiofix. I'm a low high maintenance girl, if that makes sense, so brushing on a little of this is my one step concealer, powder, foundation.

My other daily products include: Shiseido perfect mascara, Nars blush in orgasm, MAC fluidline in noir, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in oilslick.

For some reason I couldn't edit this. My fluidline is blacktrack. :)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Clinique for skin care, foundation, and lip products

Maybelline for cheeks and eyes
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    my absolute favorite products right now are urban decays eyeshadow primer and Kat Von D's True romance eye shadow palate in Saint. They are both incredible products I buy them at Sephora, and if you havent tried them yet you should go get them!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    What about perfume? I love calvin kline and coach :)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I mega hate how fast MACs quick sizzle lipstick sold out!!

this lipstick is coming out again in the Reel Sexy collection on April 5th, call your local mac counter and ask about pre selling! If they won't do it, get a hold of me about pre selling ;)
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    whats your fav perfume?? :)
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Other than a bit of foundation for one dance, I've never worn makeup. :p I'm not so good with girly things like that. Interested in trying, though!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    really? You should so try, you may love it! :)
  • DesertMermaid29
    DesertMermaid29 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOVE Makeup forever's concealer and Bare minerals mascara!
    I do make up for a living and I would not be able to survive without them!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I actually don't have a favorite brand. I wear make up but, I was always a tom boy so I never really got much into it. Now that I'm way more open to the idea, I have no idea how to apply half of it. :sad: So I just keep with a color of eye shadow, mascara and eye liner. Lip gloss if it's a special day.

^^THIS!

I use Kat Von D's line of brushes, eye shadow, mascara & liner. I use very natural colors and nothing too obnoxious.
    ELF minty lip gloss
    Burts Bees skin care & lip balm
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    i am a makeup whoreeee i have the ikea 7 drawer storage filled with makeup :]
    my everyday is either shesiedo foundation or my mac prolong wear mac moistureblend foundation as a concealer mac blot powder to set
    lets see jemma kid water resistant bronzer and either mac gentle blush or laura gellar mineralized bush
    ummm
    eye liner either milani liquid eye or urban decay waterproof liner in zero...
    naked palette for eye look and my favorite mascara which is revlon photoready which looks like benefit they're real mascara
    and my fav lipstick is mac jubilee
    :]
  • annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Clarins foundation, maxfactor mascara
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I love all natural makeup. So most of the stuff I use is from here: http://theallnaturalface.com/ (if you sign up for their newsletter, you will get code for 10-30% off, too :)

I also get the odd thing from Etsy like a Harry Potter themed lipstick (my absolute favorite), oil-based perfume.

And for "regular" brands I like NYX lipsticks.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    What about perfume? I love calvin kline and coach :)

I'm a fan of Pink Sugar & Marc Jacobs Daisy