Girls...Makeup! :)

Options

Replies

• wee_wolfie
    wee_wolfie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Urban Decay and MAC. The eye shadows are like an addiction :/ Asphyxia is my all time favourite shade. The UD primer potion is awesome also.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    MAC Oh so fair beauty powder.
    mac4+(2).bmp

Reviva mascara in black.
    Alba TerraTints lip balm in Blaze.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I love makeup! My favourites are Makeup Forever and Lancome. I really like the NARS Orgasm blush too. Oh and I swear by the Urban Decay eye primer potion.
  • KxK0509
    KxK0509 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Another makeup lover here, although on a day-to-day basis I don't wear much since I go to the gym during my lunch break. I don't wear (or even own) foundation. But I do use a little concealer here and there -- favorites are Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier or Makeup Forever. Those have the best matches for my skin.

When it comes to blush I'm basically a NARS girl. I have Orgasm (of course!), Torrid, Penny Lane, Exhibit A, aaaand....one more, can't remember the name. I also have two different stick blushes. Can't remember what those are called exactly. Cargo makes great blushes as well. Oh, and LORAC blushes are great too.

Love my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners. I also like pencil liners by Urban Decay and Makeup Forever.

Lipsticks/glosses I also gravitate to NARS, but I have a ton.

As far as mascara goes, I pretty much stick to the cheap stuff. The Falsies is my current fave.

Eye shadow, I'm a big fan of NYX but I have lots of other stuff too.

I'm also into highlighters, but not an everyday staple. I have NARS albatross and Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight.

Do I have a problem? This doesn't even touch on skin care! Or nail polish. I have lots and lots of nail polish!
  • KxK0509
    Options
    I love makeup! My favourites are Makeup Forever and Lancome. I really like the NARS Orgasm blush too. Oh and I swear by the Urban Decay eye primer potion.

Oooh, forgot about primer. I like the Urban Decay, but I love Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Eye primer is a life changer!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with BB Cream.

e9yjaf.jpg

BH Cosmetics palettes are amazing.

i6h389.jpg

I love Ecotools brushes, especially this bronzer. It's so ridiculously soft.

14iq3nt.jpg

NYC's loose face powder is one of the best I've used, and it's cheap.

j8z7gk.jpg

Lash Blast Waterproof mascara rocks!

nlr4w5.jpg
  • KxK0509
    Options
    What about brushes girls? What's your fav?

For the most part, I've found MAC brushes to be high quality. Bobbi Brown brushes are also great, and the Sephora brand brushes are good too. I also have brushes from Eco Tools, Elf and Coastal Scents. These are all in my basic rotation.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a tinted moisturizer or just sunscreen... sometimes blush and mascara. The only time I am wearing more is when I am going somewhere specific/doing something specific.
  • crunchymnky
    Options
    i love macs fluidline and eyeshadows, la mer foundation, cargo bronzer and dior mascara. also bare escentual foundation. thats pretty much everything i wear. the foundation i alternate depending if im going out or to work. i wear bare escentuals to work and la mer to go out.
  • GhoulyGrin
    Options
    b4dwqs.jpg

My daily use makeup collection!

Mac Foundation, liquid and powder.
    Benefit Erase Paste.
    Sephora Blush.
    Naked Eyeshadow Palettes.
    Various Lipsticks.

:D
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    there's nobody other than MAC
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Urban Decay Primer Potion, liquid eyeliner, Cover Girl Mascara, MAC powder foundation, Clinique Blush and a chapstick or Revlon Lip Butter.

alll my eyeshadows are MAC, and i have about 20 of them. i'm DYING for the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but i have all neutral shadows as is! not worth it for me :(
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I really want to either get the Naked and Naked 2 palette :)
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    My favorite items that I always carry with me: :)

NARS Orgasm Blush
    NARS Laguna Bronzer
    MAC eyeshadows
    MAC ProLongwear Lipgloss
    Makeup Forever Concealer
    Urban Decay NAKED Palette
    Burts bees Chapstick :P
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    I really want to either get the Naked and Naked 2 palette :)
    Do it!!! You won't regret it. :)
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    MAC studiofix. I'm a low high maintenance girl, if that makes sense, so brushing on a little of this is my one step concealer, powder, foundation.

My other daily products include: Shiseido perfect mascara, Nars blush in orgasm, MAC fluidline in noir, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in oilslick.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    pretty much the same makeup every day
    clinique bb cream
    guerlain terracotta bronzer
    mac dolly mix blush
    maybelline unstoppable eyeliner
    rimmel extra super lash mascara
    rosebud's strawberry lip balm

I rarely ever wear eye shadow - and only brown or gold if I do, and I put on lipstick maybe twice a year. I love beauty products, but I'm not exciting about my makeup. I looovveee skin care and bath products though, that's what I obsess over.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

For the most part, I've found MAC brushes to be high quality. Bobbi Brown brushes are also great, and the Sephora brand brushes are good too. I also have brushes from Eco Tools, Elf and Coastal Scents. These are all in my basic rotation.
    How do their eyebrow/lash separator brushes hold up? Every time I buy a brush, the plastic part always comes off. Willing to spend a bit more $$$ for a decent brush that doesn't break on me.
  • KxK0509
    Options

How do their eyebrow/lash separator brushes hold up? Every time I buy a brush, the plastic part always comes off. Willing to spend a bit more $$$ for a decent brush that doesn't break on me.

I have an Eco Tools eyebrow/lash separator that's just okay. Honestly, you can just buy spoolies (like the end of a mascara brush) at Sephora and those work really well.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I love the Bobbi Brown brushes, and Mac! :)