hooking up on first date??

Options

Replies

• chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    if she gives it up on the first date doesnt mean she does it with everyone...can a guy get some credit for perfectly executed seduction

Haha exactly! Maybe if we're getting it on the first night it's just because we're good at the build up (and for the record the rest of it in case you're wondering...)
  • ayeshakane
    ayeshakane Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for the great response :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    if she gives it up on the first date doesnt mean she does it with everyone...can a guy get some credit for perfectly executed seduction

Haha exactly! Maybe if we're getting it on the first night it's just because we're good at the build up (and for the record the rest of it in case you're wondering...)

I must be a master because they always tell me I'm the only one they've ever done this with. .
  • scepterian
    Options
    I think it's all about chemistry really. If both don't see eye to eye on it without really talking about it, there's a chemistry issue. I've dated where it happened on first date, 3rd date, and a few weeks. All scenerios were fine with me as the chemistry seemed to be right per situation.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Now, just to clarify - are you ladies talking about giving up the dumper on the first date, or just the box?
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

^^^^^What he said!
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Now, just to clarify - are you ladies talking about giving up the dumper on the first date, or just the box?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not sex if it's in the pooper!
    and it's not gay if the balls don't touch, right?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

Sometimes you really want sex on the first date, if the chemistry is insane and you're having a blast and you know you're gonna hang out again anyway.

Im guess it probably says about him that he had mad chemistry with her and was super horny and a redblooded man.
  • rashel1
    rashel1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sex is for women and men. It's a natural biological thing. I wouldn't feel shame over it. In general a connection is nice, makes it more fun ;)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Holy sh, girl. Your fingers dug deep in old threads LOL
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Consensual sex between adults is a moral neutral. What I find heinous is when they are so lousy at it.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    it depends...how did the date go? was there chemistry? i don't think we have enough information to really make a judgement call here!

if the date was just "meh," and the chemistry wasn't there and it made you uncomfortable...i would say yes, it's a red flag and you should probably keep it moving.

if the date went well and there was chemistry, i don't think it's a horrible thing. not everyone views sex in the same way, and that doesn't make them a good/bad person! if the chemistry was there, the kissing was on point, you were comfortable and his hand happened to end up somewhere unexpected? go for it! you're single. live your life. yolo. all that jazz.
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Give him the P!
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    rashel1 wrote: »
    Sex is for women and men. It's a natural biological thing. I wouldn't feel shame over it. In general a connection is nice, makes it more fun ;)

what she said
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    fara180 wrote: »
    it depends...how did the date go? was there chemistry? i don't think we have enough information to really make a judgement call here!

if the date was just "meh," and the chemistry wasn't there and it made you uncomfortable...i would say yes, it's a red flag and you should probably keep it moving.

if the date went well and there was chemistry, i don't think it's a horrible thing. not everyone views sex in the same way, and that doesn't make them a good/bad person! if the chemistry was there, the kissing was on point, you were comfortable and his hand happened to end up somewhere unexpected? go for it! you're single. live your life. yolo. all that jazz.
    You got plans next Friday?

For you? I could cancel them ;)
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Let us know how the whole sex on the first date goes, guys ^^^^ :wink: