hooking up on first date??

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    <snip>
    Actually according to most junior high and high school girls nowadays, anal is not sex either. So...there seems to be a good deal of leeway here.
    I actually might have attended high school back in the day if that opinion was prevalent.

Maybe you missed the memo?
    Who knew at the time the wonders of literacy would lead to?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Where does everyone stand on handjobs?

Totally not sex. Neither is oral. Unless it involves salad tossing. Actually according to most junior high and high school girls nowadays, anal is not sex either. So...there seems to be a good deal of leeway here.

OH, yes! We should all take sex advice from 14 year olds.... ummm how dumb is that?

Because that was a totally serious post and stuff.

Wait'll he figures out that salad tossing doesn't involve croutons (oh God I hope it doesn't!).
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Totally not sex. Neither is oral. Unless it involves salad tossing. Actually according to most junior high and high school girls nowadays, anal is not sex either. So...there seems to be a good deal of leeway here.

OH, yes! We should all take sex advice from 14 year olds.... ummm how dumb is that?

Wait'll he figures out that salad tossing doesn't involve croutons (oh God I hope it doesn't!).

Ouch!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

Talk about the wrong trail of breadcrumbs
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    So what y'all are saying is that I should try to sack the chick on the first date? I don't think I could do that! Feels so cheap.

Maybe it feels cheap because you're using the words (and mentality of) "sack the chick." No?

:drinker:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    well thats a hard 1 to say .. i met my hubby online .. we talking on the phone/net for 6 months
    then met in person 1 day and he put the moves on ( trying to get his way)

we didn't do anything , but the next day he asked me to move to Fl to live with him and a week later i did ( a week after living with him, then , i let him have his way)

we have been together 12 years 5 months (married 10 years next month)

obv. our story is unique .. i say go for what feels right for you in that situation

btw i didn't read all the replies, just adding my 2 cents in the mix..lol

~lisa~
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    As long as it's not your default MO it doesn't really matter, there's no rule book. That said if you put out first time every time you're either a slapper or a former Nun.

I don't stand for them, sitting is far more comfortable. Also, it gives your partner unnaturally developed wrist muscles - who wants a lover with Popeye arms?
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    So what y'all are saying is that I should try to sack the chick on the first date? I don't think I could do that! Feels so cheap.

Maybe it feels cheap because you're using the words (and mentality of) "sack the chick." No?

Would you rather me call it F****ing, cuz that's exactly what it is. Just a ****.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Would you rather me call it F****ing, cuz that's exactly what it is. Just a ****.

Wow... defensive much?
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

^^this
  • coachblt
    Options
    Not at all. the poster made it sound bad that I used sack the chick, but in reality, I could have just used F***. I find the F-word more offensive, don't you?
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with sex on the first date, it should be a mutual thing.
    My ex and I did but were together for 11+ years and split due to other issues.
    My ex-husband and I did and were together for 7 yrs and two kids.

It’s up to both people, time is nothing but a number..
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Wrist strength is important.

Do people still even do these...I thought that was for when you were 12!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Why do multiple people keep saying that, "there's nothing wrong with it if the feeling is mutual". Yeah, we know that, if it's mutual, it's sex. If it's not, it's date rape.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Not at all. the poster made it sound bad that I used sack the chick, but in reality, I could have just used F***. I find the F-word more offensive, don't you?

I think it's more the terminology - ie to sack someone is like YOU did something to them.

Where as to say WE had sex is a different thing.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Depends on how tired you are.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Apparently you've never been in a relationship with a person on her period and with a sore throat.
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    I would say he's in it for the sex. But it depends on how long they have known each other. I mean, if they talk quite frequently before they met, and they were getting to know each other a lot, then yeah, the sex might be alright as long as the relationship wasn't based uprmarily on sex.
  • coachblt
    Options

Apparently you've never been in a relationship with a person on her period and with a sore throat.

Now that's funny...I don't care who you are!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    He is waiting till the first date? Damn, that is a man with self control.

Let's get real people... most men meet you and think about sex. They are wired that way (and some of us women are too HAHHA). It is up to you on what you are comfortable with. Old school people will claim that he is a pig and you need to wait. It is your life and your body - do what is right for you!

i agree lol with my ex we did the 2nd date with my husband i waited a little longer but he tried i just was not wanting to where we were lmfao