hooking up on first date??

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    HEY YOU PEOPLE!!! WOMEN THINK ABOUT SEX TOO. DID YOU KNOW THAT?! I mean really, this whole, "men think about sex a lot." thing is a load of bullsh!t... it's not just men. And the idea that women should hold their vaginas hostage to some kind of emotional connection or monetary reimbursement is disgusting. We all have sex organs, everyone should practice using them, get good at using them, and enjoy them. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IT'S AN INNIE OR AN OUTIE.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Personally....if you need a "hook-up" it's your choice. In my opinion, it's rude and disrespectful to expect it. If it happens, and wasn't on the menu...rock the bus!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Guys NOT wanting sex on the first date only happens in movies...and Hallmark cards.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    HEY YOU PEOPLE!!! WOMEN THINK ABOUT SEX TOO. DID YOU KNOW THAT?! I mean really, this whole, "men think about sex a lot." thing is a load of bullsh!t... it's not just men. And the idea that women should hold their vaginas hostage to some kind of emotional connection or monetary reimbursement is disgusting. We all have sex organs, everyone should practice using them, get good at using them, and enjoy them. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IT'S AN INNIE OR AN OUTIE.
    You just became my hero LOL
    Friend request sent \m/
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Let's bang.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: I have actually been told I think about sex more than most of my guy friends...
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

i :heart: you sooooo much right now!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    If he tries for sex on the first date, no big deal. If he tried for anal, that's just rude. Anal should be reserved for the 3rd date.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

this is why i love you.
  • IndigoVA
    IndigoVA Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My husband and I hooked up on our first date (fully mutual decision), and we've been together for 11 years now.
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Man this thread is full of some massive generalization. Not EVERY guy thinks about sex all the time. And priorities change as you get older. But saying that every man will "try" to have sex on the first date is inaccurate IMO. And there's a big difference between "wanting" to have sex and "trying" to have sex.

Maybe I'm naive, but I can't believe I'm the only male who thinks this way.
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Tell him to kick rocks!!!!
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

What he said.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Its a 2 way street now

Ive had a few women try and sleep with me on the first date

So its not always guys, women think that way as well
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

I am soooo starting a fan club in your honor! Preach on girl, preach on (and add pix).

:love:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    From the information the OP provided, we really learn nothing. That's fairly typical male behavior. Only take a relationship to that level when you are both ready.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Guys NOT wanting sex on the first date only happens in movies...and Hallmark cards.

Not True!

My BF now of 2 years wouldnt sleep with me fore like 2 months! I tried and tried, and finally he gave in. When a guy is interested in a girl for long term, he won't want to sleep with her quickly. Well, he will want to, but he won't.

So I've imagined the last seven years living with my boyfriend, then? I imagined him calling me every night the first week after we slept together (the second time we met) and talking for hours, then calling me every morning on his way to work? I imagined him begging me to join him and his friends on a weekend vacation the following week? I imagined him driving hours out of our way to introduce me to his mom and stepdad a month after we met?

I wonder how he'd treat a woman he was actually interested in ...

There is always an excepteption to the rule, rarely. No need to get upset!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

I think A LOT about sex. Like a lot. I can sit here and day dream about it all.day.long.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Not True!

My BF now of 2 years wouldnt sleep with me fore like 2 months! I tried and tried, and finally he gave in. When a guy is interested in a girl for long term, he won't want to sleep with her quickly. Well, he will want to, but he won't.
    Bah Jenna...you know I am mostly joking. It is a rare guy, but they do exist like snipes and jackalopes.

Ha Ha, exactly!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    If he tries for sex on the first date, no big deal. If he tried for anal, that's just rude. Anal should be reserved for the 3rd date.

LMFAO!~ I choked on my gum.

I heart you!