hooking up on first date??

Options

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I will sleep with anyone I find attractive, regardless of how long I've known them. Sex is just something fun to do with your clothes off, IMHO.

Hi, nice to meet you :flowerforyou:

Hahahahah!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

That is the TRUTH! If he's NOT trying to sleep with you, that's when you should worry lol
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I had sex on a first date once....too bad she would not join me!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    It depends, do you think there is something fishy about it? I've initiated very early on and that has been because I really wanted to and not because I didn't want to see them again. But if you are suspicious I would be wary.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I wait along time until i decide to hook up with a guy, shows that hes worth it. If the guy is only into having sex with you then chuck that freak out your life. Hes propberly a man *kitten* with STDs no doubt and no soul and has 0 to talk about, most of the time those ones are terrible in bed because they are selfishn and its over in 1min. Wait for a real man, a gentleman who will not only like you for you but if the time comes and your ready to hook up, he will be so worth it :)

WAIT? He has STD's and is a *kitten* because he is sexually attracted to her? Wake up and smell 2012 hun.

Haha I must be a *kitten* with STDs, oh and I have no soul. And I'm terrible in bed because I'm selfish.

Come on girl, don't generalize :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    It probably means he doesn't put sex on a pedestal as some sacred act. He just enjoys casual sex. Nothing wrong with it, but if you aren't into that, then you probably shouldn't bother with him.

This....or he's a jerk only looking out for himself. If you are into more casual relationships, great, have fun. If you're looking to be more serious, this may not be the guy.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I was with an ex for 23 months and had sex after knowing him for three weeks and dating for two weeks.

I had sex with my hubby five days after meeting him, started dating four days later and in May we have been together for seven years and married for 3.5 years.

For some sex is an emotional experience, for others (myself included) sex is just something we do for pleasure. Like tennis.

If sex means something to you then don't 'put out' until you are ready. Well, actually, regardless, don't 'put out' till you are ready.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    He might be gay if he didn't try... I'd be more worried if he didn't try.

LOLLLLL!!!

I almost raped my current boyfriend for sex on the first date! I love sex (who doesn't??) If both of you are comfortable, I don't see the big deal first, second or 54th date before having sex, if it clicks, go for it!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I think it depends what you want from this guy! Do you want a relationship or do you just wanna be play buddies?
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I wait along time until i decide to hook up with a guy, shows that hes worth it. If the guy is only into having sex with you then chuck that freak out your life. Hes propberly a man *kitten* with STDs no doubt and no soul and has 0 to talk about, most of the time those ones are terrible in bed because they are selfishn and its over in 1min. Wait for a real man, a gentleman who will not only like you for you but if the time comes and your ready to hook up, he will be so worth it :)

WAIT? He has STD's and is a *kitten* because he is sexually attracted to her? Wake up and smell 2012 hun.

std's and is selfish because he is horny!??? WTH???? where are u from?? Mars?
    Haha I must be a *kitten* with STDs, oh and I have no soul. And I'm terrible in bed because I'm selfish.

Come on girl, don't generalize :)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I agree with waiting for a guy to prove he's worth it if that's what you want, but if someone hooks up on the first date it doesn't make you or him a *kitten*, nor does it mean he has STD's or "no soul". There are these STD preventing things called condoms, not sure if you've heard of them? :ohwell:

I've made guys wait, I've hooked up on the first date too, and I can tell you, I don't have any STDs (nor have I ever), have tons to talk about and I certainly have a soul. Wanting to hook up does not make you selfish in bed also.

To the OP, if a guy wants to hook up on the first date, it tends to mean that he wants sex. Not that it's all he wants, or that he's using you, just plain and simple, sex. Doesn't mean he won't call, doesn't mean he will. Wish I could help more, I've been there with the wondering and stressing about what things mean!

Edit: Just to point out, only ever have sex if you're comfortable, and it's what you want to do. Never do it because it's what someone else wants when you aren't sure. If you're comfortable on the first date, go for it, if not, don't. Having sex with someone when you're not sure will never make you feel good about yourself
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I wonder many friend requests misskortney will get with that comment! :) lol
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Him trying doesn't necessarily say that much about him...but how he responds to your desire to wait will. Good luck :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

That's really not easy to answer. If it's a mutual thing and it just sort of naturally progresses to that, then I wouldn't think anything. I pretty much had sex with my current BF (of seven years as of next week) on the first date and the second time I met him (though my best friend knew him).

At the time, I don't think either of us was thinking relationship, but that's where it went.

However, if a guy just pushes with no signal or participation from the woman and won't take no for an answer, I would think he was a jerk and there wouldn't be a second date.
  • druelo77
    druelo77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Here is my input/advice...I met my husband at work, we talked for about a month then finally went on a date, we had sex that night after, been together 8 yrs and counting, got married 2 yrs ago this June, so I say go on a date, go with how you feel, I don't personally feel there is anything wrong with having sex on a first date. I will say this, a woman, at least I do, know instantly after meeting a guy if I would have sex with him.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    My babys dad & i had sex the 3rd time we hung out. We were together 3 years & we have a child together, no it did not work out. but it was on my part not his.

I think you should just do whatever you want to do. Theres a lot of hype about whether a guy will stay with you if you have sex too soon. Who knows, maybe alot wont but all of my long relationships started that way. its your body & if you wanna *kitten* then fu*k.

Whether you wait 5 months or you wait 5 hours, if thats ALL the guy is after then thats all hes after. waiting 5 months isnt going to change that. It will just be more time you invested in a relationship with a guy who just wanted sex.

So pick & choose wisely. :wink:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

:laugh:
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I would gage what he's looking for more by, has he made more plans with you? Already asked you out for another date and is calling, texting or emailing you. Not so much about the sex part. Maybe he felt the connection after getting to know you on line and meeting in person was everything and more that he thought it could be. Like I stated in the first line.. where is he wanting to go from here.
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    I met a guy online in May 2010 we talked for about 6 months decided to be online friends (he was 30+ years older) then we decided to meet up for a friends with benefits weekend in Novemeber of 2010 (we slept together within a few hours of meeting and I stayed the whole weekend). Then Janaury 2011 we decided to give it a go as we loved each others company then march 2011 we were engaged, may 2011 we moved in together and he is now my husband as of 2 weeks ago :smooched: (march 2012). You never know where life will take you. He could be the one or he could be a jerk but you only live once. Only do what you're comfortable with and then you'll have no regrets :happy: I don't and i've never loved someone as much as I do him :love: