hooking up on first date??

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Sure some men don't care whether a girl sleeps with everyone in town or not, but some men do.

WOAH - sleeping with ONE guy on the first date does NOT mean that you sleep with the whole town!

Listen women, you need to stop judging other women. If you don't believe in it, cool; if you do, cool. That is up to you. Men don't call each other *kitten* when they sleep with a chick they just met.

And just to be real - next time you tell your bf / hubby that some chick is a *kitten*... watch for the slight smile when he says, "OMG babe, that is sooo gross". Just sayin.

No kidding!

Yes, I slept with the current BF quickly. But I actually hadn't had sex in two years at that point because I hadn't met anyone in that time who I thought worthy of it. Which may explain the quickness ... lol
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

Well if I tried it on the first date that would probably mean I really liked you.
    It's not bad it's just showing some interest.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    <--- hooked up once on a first date... it was good times. I am now married to him. :bigsmile:
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I started talking to a guy on a Wednesday, met him Thursday, had sex a few times that night and we were together for 9 months until he moved too far to keep together. :/
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    So what y'all are saying is that I should try to sack the chick on the first date? I don't think I could do that! Feels so cheap.
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    He is waiting till the first date? Damn, that is a man with self control.

Let's get real people... most men meet you and think about sex. They are wired that way (and some of us women are too HAHHA). It is up to you on what you are comfortable with. Old school people will claim that he is a pig and you need to wait. It is your life and your body - do what is right for you!

Exactly. The pig isn't the guy willing to go all the way on the first date, the pig is the guy who lies in order to make it happen. There is a big difference there.

I agree... There is nothing I hate more than a man that will lie just to get in your pants. That is a PIG!
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    It totally depends on my agenda. If I'm out there looking to get laid and have some fun, I have no problem hooking up on the first date... Because honestly, there probably won't be another.

If I'm meeting someone I've been talking to online or through text first, I will make more of an effort to make a legitimate personal connection with them on the date... If it doesn't happen then I'm not likely to sleep with them.

The best was my long distance bf in the states...We'd been "dating" online our first official "date" was the drive from the airport to a hotel. ;)

Ha. Me too! Except he drove a great distance to pick me up then drove to a movie theater. Didn't work out with the movies so we went to a hotel :drinker:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

:laugh: So true!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options

Sure some men don't care whether a girl sleeps with everyone in town or not, but some men do.

WOAH - sleeping with ONE guy on the first date does NOT mean that you sleep with the whole town!

Listen women, you need to stop judging other women. If you don't believe in it, cool; if you do, cool. That is up to you. Men don't call each other *kitten* when they sleep with a chick they just met.

And just to be real - next time you tell your bf / hubby that some chick is a *kitten*... watch for the slight smile when he says, "OMG babe, that is sooo gross". Just sayin.

I'm giving my personal opinion on what the OP asked. I don't think it is a good idea to make a habit of having sex on the first date. That is my opinion. I never called you or anyone else a *kitten*...
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    I've been with a couple of women over the years that had sex on the first date. Not initiated by me. One turned into a long term relationship of 4 years. The other was jsut the one night. Guess it was a one night stand.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    HEY YOU PEOPLE!!! WOMEN THINK ABOUT SEX TOO. DID YOU KNOW THAT?! I mean really, this whole, "men think about sex a lot." thing is a load of bullsh!t... it's not just men. And the idea that women should hold their vaginas hostage to some kind of emotional connection or monetary reimbursement is disgusting. We all have sex organs, everyone should practice using them, get good at using them, and enjoy them. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IT'S AN INNIE OR AN OUTIE.
    AND, if you are NOT going to enjoy it, don't do it.
    I totally broke up with a woman over bad sex... didn't know it existed till her.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Where does everyone stand on handjobs?
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I have two brothers... was in the Army ... and generally keep more male friends than female; so yeah, I see sex differently than some women. I don't hold the Va-JJ hostage and I dont use it as a weapon of mass destruction either.

I dont see how holding out for months, years etc is going to make him want you more.

Just use common sense and protection. Easy enough, right?

HEY YOU PEOPLE!!! WOMEN THINK ABOUT SEX TOO. DID YOU KNOW THAT?! I mean really, this whole, "men think about sex a lot." thing is a load of bullsh!t... it's not just men. And the idea that women should hold their vaginas hostage to some kind of emotional connection or monetary reimbursement is disgusting. We all have sex organs, everyone should practice using them, get good at using them, and enjoy them. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IT'S AN INNIE OR AN OUTIE

I do not see not having sex on a first date as holding my Va-J as hostage or using it as a weapon to get what I want. I see it as being picky. Not any man get the right to ride this ride. And just because you are a cute, funny, and bought me a few drinks does not mean that you get sex.

I know a lot of people view sex as casual, I guess that I do not. But with all sorts of STDs out there, I just think, if I were single, I would be very picky about whom I have sex with. And yes, you can use protection, but that is putting a lot of trust into a thin piece of latex.

But, I do think once you found that right person then
    We all have sex organs, everyone should practice using them, get good at using them, and enjoy them. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IT'S AN INNIE OR AN OUTIE
    I agree 100%
  • this14now
    this14now Posts: 30 Member
    Options

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

This guy has his **** together lol! So true! Take it as a compliment that he is into you! Does not mean you have to jump into the sack just because he wants too... Although I have known many people that just go with their impulses *cough* me..... And I have been happily married to that impulse for several years now *wink, wink* :)
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wrist strength is important.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Totally not sex. Neither is oral. Unless it involves salad tossing. Actually according to most junior high and high school girls nowadays, anal is not sex either. So...there seems to be a good deal of leeway here.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    It totally depends on my agenda. If I'm out there looking to get laid and have some fun, I have no problem hooking up on the first date... Because honestly, there probably won't be another.

If I'm meeting someone I've been talking to online or through text first, I will make more of an effort to make a legitimate personal connection with them on the date... If it doesn't happen then I'm not likely to sleep with them.

The best was my long distance bf in the states...We'd been "dating" online our first official "date" was the drive from the airport to a hotel. ;)

Ha. Me too! Except he drove a great distance to pick me up then drove to a movie theater. Didn't work out with the movies so we went to a hotel :drinker:

He was really sweet about it: "I bet you're tired, you should take a nap, I'll go get us some food and we can order a movie or something to watch...."

And then I stuffed his *kitten* in the lift and he knew what was what.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I do not see not having sex on a first date as holding my Va-J as hostage or using it as a weapon to get what I want. I see it as being picky. Not any man get the right to ride this ride. And just because you are a cute, funny, and bought me a few drinks does not mean that you get sex.

I know a lot of people view sex as casual, I guess that I do not. But with all sorts of STDs out there, I just think, if I were single, I would be very picky about whom I have sex with. And yes, you can use protection, but that is putting a lot of trust into a thin piece of latex.

Agreed
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    So what y'all are saying is that I should try to sack the chick on the first date? I don't think I could do that! Feels so cheap.

I don't think anyone should do anything he or she is not comfortable with.

I've never gone into a date with the intention of having sex. When it has happened, it's been the result of hours and hours of talking and really clicking and having a strong chemistry so you get to the point where you almost can't help it.

How it went with the current BF:

I was staying with my best friend who worked weekends as a cocktail waitress. I was in town interviewing for a job, which I got offered and accepted within 45 minutes of my interview. I went to work with her that night and spent several hours talking to two guys who were cousins. I had a nice time, but they left and I figured that was the end. Four months later, I was in the same bar and ran into one of the guys again. We played silly video games, talked and just hung out until closing, then joined my friend and another friend of our for breakfast. At 4 a.m., we went back to the bar so everyone could get their individual cars from the lot. The now-boyfriend was saying goodbye to me at my car and he kissed me and we ended up back at my apartment. The entire time, I was saying I wasn't going to have sex with him, but it just happened.

It was natural between us, I guess. And neither of us intended it to turn into a relationship. He was actually supposed to be in military training where he couldn't leave the base for several months, which was kind of the appeal because I didn't want to get seriously involved with anyone.

Seven years later, we see how that worked out ...
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

they make my arm ache