Is MyFitnessPal better than Facebook?

Options
1235»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    People are real on MFP. People on fb are fake so everybody will think they have a perfect life, fb is more of a bragging place. I don't have fb anymore, i like MFP way more!

There is quite a truth in this

I am so thankful for my family and friends. There is only truth in this if you surround yourself with people who behave that way.

You have 500 real regular friends on fb - And they are all totally genuine people

Congratulations - you must live in Stepford

Nope. I just apparently attract nice people.

Yeah that is actually the conclusion I drew - there is no way they can be - statistics say so

But, the fact you believe they are says something very positive about your outlook

OK ...
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    People are real on MFP. People on fb are fake so everybody will think they have a perfect life, fb is more of a bragging place. I don't have fb anymore, i like MFP way more!

I am so thankful for my family and friends. There is only truth in this if you surround yourself with people who behave that way.

You have 500 real regular friends on fb - And they are all totally genuine people

Yeah that is actually the conclusion I drew - there is no way they can be - statistics say so

But, the fact you believe they are says something very positive about your outlook

OK ...

I attrack *kitten*. True story.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

OK ...

I attrack *kitten*. True story.

Is the "r" in there on purpose??? lol

I attract those when I date. But I have some really awesome friends. Thus, none of my exes are on my FB FL.