Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options
antoniosmooth
antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
Gentlemen (obviously ladies welcome in this thread), the ladies have posted a thread in the forums regarding the body type women prefer on men and find the most attractive. I believe it is in Fitness and Exercise. I feel it's more appropriate to pose that type of question here. You should read the thread there, it's VERY interesting so I decided to flip the coin and see what most of us men prefer sooooooo......

Here's the question

What type of body type on women do you prefer?

For me I prefer curvy and/or athletic body type. For example Sophia Vergara, Vivica Fox, Janet Jackson (when she's in shape) and Jessica Biel (in Blade Trinity) and last but certainly not least my beautiful curvaceous wife.

Replies

• antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    BUMP... interesting the same subject matter reversed asking women about men has tons of responses in the Fitness section.

:yawn:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Mine
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Mine

You won. :flowerforyou:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen (obviously ladies welcome in this thread), the ladies have posted a thread in the forums regarding the body type women prefer on men and find the most attractive. I believe it is in Fitness and Exercise. I feel it's more appropriate to pose that type of question here. You should read the thread there, it's VERY interesting so I decided to flip the coin and see what most of us men prefer sooooooo......

Here's the question

For me I prefer curvy and/or athletic body type. For example Sophia Vergara, Vivica Fox, Janet Jackson (when she's in shape) and Jessica Biel (in Blade Trinity) and last but certainly not least my beautiful curvaceous wife.

I'm a woman, but I agree with your type...these are all very beautiful women that I wouldn't kick out of bed...even though I prefer men! :wink: To me, I find women like Keira Knightley way too thin with no shape.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    The one I have. She is as beautiful today as the day I married her 45 years ago.
    Attributes:
    Hair - Auburn, now gray
    Eyes - brown, but has gray contacts
    Tall - 5'8"
    Decent figure - keeps self in good physical shape
    Intelligent - has J.D.
    Kind - beyond the realm of most reality.
    Loving - unending. But, nobody should come between her and her grandkids.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Mine

:laugh:
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Athletic. Slender.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]
    tumblr_m1bd4qZepH1qfpuhjo1_500.jpg
  • aiyana1228
    aiyana1228 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The one I have. She is as beautiful today as the day I married her 45 years ago.
    Attributes:
    Hair - Auburn, now gray
    Eyes - brown, but has gray contacts
    Tall - 5'8"
    Decent figure - keeps self in good physical shape
    Intelligent - has J.D.
    Kind - beyond the realm of most reality.
    Loving - unending. But, nobody should come between her and her grandkids.

So sweet. She is a lucky woman.
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    I have to be able to see at least the outline of her abs and prefer muscle on their arms and back. I'm into outdoor sports and don't want a woman I have to take care of.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Hmm

Thin, athletic, firm, not flabby is the most attractive to me. I think petite girls are gorgeous
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Serena Williams
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I prefer like Danielle Segal , although she has gotten a little chubby. (after these pictures)

s-skinny-models-israel-large300.jpg

r-ISRAEL-SKINNY-MODELS-large.jpg
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm also a woman, but curvy women definitely catch my eye. I like nice muscular legs, and a very toned butt. I'm heavier up top, so prefer a smaller chest. Basically, I like a woman who is fit and curvy.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options

Mine

I'm sexy and I know it.

*wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle*
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I’m a bi girl, so I feel I’m welcome to throw my hat into this ring. I prefer a girl with some meat on her bones- soft curves, busty- and fairly tall. Incidentally this is what I am hoping to look like when I’m at my GW.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

Holy Crap! She's spectacular. I'm putting that picture on my goal sheet right next to where it says end goal.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic. Everything (science related) says a man should be attracted to curvy women (child bearing hips, breasts that look like they would hold plenty of milk to breastfeed thus making his seed survive) but society wants women to believe men want women who look like they would break in half if bent the wrong way.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic. Everything (science related) says a man should be attracted to curvy women (child bearing hips, breasts that look like they would hold plenty of milk to breastfeed thus making his seed survive) but society wants women to believe men want women who look like they would break in half if bent the wrong way.

Yeah that kind. Not the breaky one. The first one. Yeah.
This discussion has been closed.